Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

It's always so frustrating when that happens!

Me and the missis have done fook all all day, other than eat and watch the footy.

The I says 'I know, let's walk mums dog'

The missis reluctantly gets her boots on and off we potter.

Not ten minutes in, my bowels start churning. 'Oh dear', I says, 'time for a shite'.

Of course, we have to cut the walk short and me, muscle cramps and all, runs back and just makes the downstairs loo.

Ya bastad it was needed....

lol

:whistle:

It's always so frustrating when that happens!

Me and the missis have done fook all all day, other than eat and watch the footy.

The I says 'I know, let's walk mums dog'

The missis reluctantly gets her boots on and off we potter.

Not ten minutes in, my bowels start churning. 'Oh dear', I says, 'time for a shite'.

Of course, we have to cut the walk short and me, muscle cramps and all, runs back and just makes the downstairs loo.

Ya bastad it was needed....

lol

:whistle:

Too much woofage, Col

:doh:

I've got this friend on facebook I don't actually know the girl but anyway I noticed on there status she was nervous, she said was going to court. So the first ever time i've ever like spoke to her was try and cheer her up so i tried to tell her some jokes about a court room and I don't think it's gone down well. I mean she's not throwing abuse at me.. yet but i hope i haven't given a bad impression.

I've got this friend on facebook I don't actually know the girl but anyway I noticed on there status she was nervous, she said was going to court. So the first ever time i've ever like spoke to her was try and cheer her up so i tried to tell her some jokes about a court room and I don't think it's gone down well. I mean she's not throwing abuse at me.. yet but i hope i haven't given a bad impression.

What were the jokes......

Suddenly started working again. :dunno:

Good job I didn't bin it.

I've not tried mine for a few weeks. The worse thing is I've also got a Binatone reader and I can't get that to work. Can't find the lead to charge it and it isn't connecting to the PC. Also not tried that or my other laptop that was damaged.

Anyway been using my larger laptop and apart from the cursor moving when I'm typing and poor light at night its OK.

I've not tried mine for a few weeks. The worse thing is I've also got a Binatone reader and I can't get that to work. Can't find the lead to charge it and it isn't connecting to the PC. Also not tried that or my other laptop that was damaged.

Anyway been using my larger laptop and apart from the cursor moving when I'm typing and poor light at night its OK.

I think I've suggested this before but not sure you've tried it.

I think you are inadvertently hitting the mousepad with your hand when typing. You can turn down the sensitivity I think or turn off the pad of the way it works ie turn off the 'tap pad for lmb' which would prevent your issue. If set up on a desk at home, you could plug in a USB mouse

I may have tried it. I type with one or two fingers and not really fast. I dit have a USB mouse but that stopped working. Just annoying to type a sentence then look up to see its three lines above. If its a lot I cut and paste. At least it causes hilarity among those who think my spelling is worse than it is.

This post has been OK

post-9784-0-81734900-1379923836_thumb.jp

feel a bit sore but ok with knees after knee op and yes they are swollen!

My thigh is killing me and was admitted to hospital as it was a bleed in the thigh( yest) I could have cried.Just wanted to make sure it wasn't DVT.The pain in the thigh is that bad I wanted someone to kill me.Where the bruising is,is fine.Enjoy.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

feel a bit sore but ok with knees after knee op and yes they are swollen!

My thigh is killing me and was admitted to hospital as it was a bleed in the thigh( yest) I could have cried.Just wanted to make sure it wasn't DVT.The pain in the thigh is that bad I wanted someone to kill me.Where the bruising is,is fine.Enjoy.

I assume the surgeons drew the arrows on? To make sure they didn't work on your ankles??  :blink:

• Like 2

I assume the surgeons drew the arrows on? To make sure they didn't work on your ankles??  :blink:

I was thinking that  lol

edit. 

every sympathy with you CF , hope you feel better soon  :thumbup:

I doubt if you'll be modelling stockings for a good while yet .

Edited by Zingari
  • Like 2

i look like 21st CF avatar from the back,so wasn't worried!( that failed,see his post towards the top of the page)

His gif is hypnotising. Been meaning to mention it for a while. I could stare at that all day.

EDIT: I know what you are all like, so just to confirm, I do mean I could stare at 21st CF's avatar.

Edited by BaltimoreBlue