Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

THINK OF ALL THE BUBBLES OF THE LOVE WE MADE.

Imbruglia can hop on ANY time she likes.

She is a very poor driver, and is tee-total. I also hear she's not a fan of the cuban heel.

Go fer it. Lisa will make it fashionable again. We'll all be going to the salonand asking for a Lisa

I like. :thumbup:

Perhaps it will stop the TPT references, once and for all.

Well she can sling her hook then.

There are other Aussie one hit wonders who are crying out for English cock.

She doesn't know what she just lost.

She's all out of paint, this is how it feels.

Got targeted by a family of Romanian thieves near Mansfield yesterday. Fortunately we were alerted by a fellow trader who believed they were the same gang who had robbed a dealer some weeks earlier. We escaped with nothing more than the loss of one item, though it was very nearly a lot worse.

We are fairly vulnerable I suppose because my wife is a good person who likes people and treats them all with consideration, kindness and respect.

She is genuinely shocked at the very thought that anyone could be a thief much less a father and mother, with their own children.

I had warned my wife beforehand not to trade with them, but had another customer to deal with, and when the deed was done she did make me laugh by saying 'Just one day I want my belief in people to override your cynicism, but I really should have listened'

It was nothing new though.

The same sort of small Eastern European gangs, who shamefully use children as part of their strategy, have operated with impunity at Melton for months (I mentioned it weeks back) and even when they are caught red handed and delivered to the Police, our uniformed so-called protectors had to admit they have 'little power to do anything' because the courts, directed by the misguided communists and social manipulators who drive today's government 'make it so difficult for any action to succeed effectively'.

In fact the government seems to do everything they can to discourage any action due to their apparent philosophy that the merchants are fair game for the so-called poor (the Romanians had a 4WD) and, if you doubt me, just speak with any shop manager about the epidemic of shoplifting that goes unchecked.

While our politicians are unerringly focused and wondrously efficient at finding all sorts of ways of collecting fines from easy prey car-owners they continue to excuse or ignore imported thieves and system bleeders who do so much to give the vast majority of genuinely polite, honest and handworking immigrants a bad name, people who have been the much-appreciated lifeblood of my business and don't deserve the fall-out.

Crime figures of course are a joke. What idiot bothers reporting crimes of petty theft these days, even organised petty theft? The gang I mentioned at Melton were caught twice. All thy 'suffered' was being banned from the market and that was soon forgotten.

Does any of this matter? Probably not in isolation. But it might matter come election time. Not because Labour might lose power to the Tories. That would seem certain. But because it is all fuel for the National Front. And what a legacy that will be for misguided Labour philosophies.

No chance? Well I was laughed at when I said there'd be sharia courts in Britain soon - there's one not 10 miles from where I live and I am quite sure it serves a valuable purpose to those it represents cos I've never come across a Moslem thief in all my time of trading. Or a Sikh or a Hindu for that matter and I can't help but believe it's because those people are answerable to their communities.

The people I'm talking about have no code and seemed totally devoid of morals.

I had some dick punch me in the guts today as he got off the train, hadn't seen this guy ever, even on the train but as he got off and it was mine and my bosses stop as well he mummered something and cracked me in the guts. It didn't hurt but he must of realised it was my stop and i was fuming as you would expect. He didn't say why he did it but i soon figured out that he was scared of me as i was ready to throw one. He started saying i was talking about his relative when i demanded to know who it was he had no idea i was so close to hurting this bloke for punching me for no reason. Stupid drugo got me so angry i was ready to drop him as was my boss if i saw him again i just might. Dole bludging tosser was probably just pissed that i could afford a suit.

I'm well chuffed.

I've been struggling with niggly illnesses and injuries since May/June time, knackering my chances of entering the Leicester Half in a couple of weeks.

However, I have pretty much recovered in the last few weeks, and I am blitzing my times at the moment. Today, I ran at my quickest pace for a very long time, and it was over 40 minutes, so I am well chuffed. My next personal challenge is a sub 1hr 45m half marathon, and if I can keep on improving like I am at the minute, I should be on for it!!

Shame I will be missing the race this month. :(

Daily Mailesque rant

I'm really sorry that your wife was duped by some lowlife scum, and I saw the little caveat in the post, but really, there is some ignorant stuff in there!!

I'm reading both criminology and immigration law this year, and already I could pull you up over a few things. But I won't.

Shit happens, I'm afraid, and I don't think any political party will solve this, not even the BNP.

I'm really sorry that your wife was duped by some lowlife scum, and I saw the little caveat in the post, but really, there is some ignorant stuff in there!!

I'm reading both criminology and immigration law this year, and already I could pull you up over a few things. But I won't.

Shit happens, I'm afraid, and I don't think any political party will solve this, not even the BNP.

Who's championing them bellends?

In fairness to the bloke he was expressing a fear that their extremist views would start to seem desiriable if percieved injustices weren't stopped, rather than saying he'd vote for them. I think.