Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Christ on a bike that looks painful Cambridge. Hope you get on the mend swiftly mate

Doing it so I can get out of the way of snowboarders easier on my skis!Can only manage 3 hours a day for about 4 days with the family at the moment,which becomes an expensive break for 4 people with me struggling.Hopefully the pain will be worth it,you know as good as any what a good time is had on the slopes.

Doing it so I can get out of the way of snowboarders easier on my skis!Can only manage 3 hours a day for about 4 days with the family at the moment,which becomes an expensive break for 4 people with me struggling.Hopefully the pain will be worth it,you know as good as any what a good time is had on the slopes.

Absolutely. If it's short term pain for longer term gain then it'll be worth it. Hope you're back out on the mountains soon :thumbup:

Had a courtesy call from my new PP provider they've received my paperwork and sent them to the present provider. Now it depends on how quick they transfer everything over. Hopefully everything's in order. On the application form it said they wanted documents but as others were handling things I was told they were not needed as they had checked and verified my ID.

If you don't need it pay into a retirement fund.

I might consider paying some in if I can sort out my remortgage to fund the loft conversion, otherwise I do need it.

Jon, Jon, Jon...surely this is what a good accountant is for?  ;)

I am a good accountant.  Personally would rather the tax rates were not so punitive in the first place.

Edited by Jon the Hat

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

feel a bit sore but ok with knees after knee op and yes they are swollen!

My thigh is killing me and was admitted to hospital as it was a bleed in the thigh( yest) I could have cried.Just wanted to make sure it wasn't DVT.The pain in the thigh is that bad I wanted someone to kill me.Where the bruising is,is fine.Enjoy.

Don't ever wear shorts.

Ps Get better soon. Cambridge.

I might consider paying some in if I can sort out my remortgage to fund the loft conversion, otherwise I do need it.

I'm not aware of UK rules but over here, I could borrow off my pension fund without paying taxes as long as I paid interest on the loan.

That way you do not pay tax and any interest goes to your fund.

Edit: Of course that money isn't growing while you are using it

Edited by Smudge

I've felt like death ever since yesterday. I just about got through work today, better be gone by tomorrow morning. Off for my pre birthday drinks (again) tomorrow night, although I can't have too many as I've gotta be up at 6:30am.

I've felt like death ever since yesterday. I just about got through work today, better be gone by tomorrow morning. Off for my pre birthday drinks (again) tomorrow night, although I can't have too many as I've gotta be up at 6:30am.

Lamby you're a new man,I'm impressed.Feeling ill and still going in.well done.

Lamby you're a new man,I'm impressed.Feeling ill and still going in.well done.

I needed to go in to see if my timesheet was done, the line manager did it first thing when he got in which means payday on Friday. Probably only about £200 after emergency tax though.

I needed to go in to see if my timesheet was done, the line manager did it first thing when he got in which means payday on Friday. Probably only about £200 after emergency tax though.

Don't let that get you down, it means someway down the line you'll be getting a nice cheque in the post.