Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Down and Out is actually now going to be Down and Out?

What the hell I am going to do on Tuesdays at 3pm now without the DNO on Panj Pani radio? I don't like to say things without the full facts but this is clearly down to the Conservatives.

Would they have cut the funding had it been a course for Daily Mail columists? I'll let you be the judge of that, no doubt the money has been shifted to a bank account in Belize whilst Cameron photoshops himself into a picture to claim he has visited a foodbank, I haven't read the article but someone showed me a piece of paper today saying people visiting them are on the rise by 30,000%. George Osborne said it's because people don't know how to farm, I'd like to see him try and find his Beluga at a food bank.

Nothing is black and white but this could cause millions more people to end up on the dole.

Edited by MattP

Been a mixture really.

Tiring but enjoyable working day, same again tomorrow and Friday. Morning's despite going in at 8.15 is better than the afternoon bunch still.

Received some bad news though, about a family friend a couple of hours ago.

What the hell I am going to do on Tuesdays at 3pm now without the DNO on Panj Pani radio? I don't like to say things without the full facts but this is clearly down to the Conservatives.

Would they have cut the funding had it been a course for Daily Mail columists? I'll let you be the judge of that, no doubt the money has been shifted to a bank account in Belize whilst Cameron photoshops himself into a picture to claim he has visited a foodbank, I haven't read the article but someone showed me a piece of paper today saying people visiting them are on the rise by 30,000%. George Osborne said it's because people don't know how to farm, I'd like to see him try and find his Beluga at a food bank.

Nothing is black and white but this could cause millions more people to end up on the dole.

dead-horse.gif

I really shouldn't say this , but that's freakin funny  lol  :thumbup:

How can anyone keep thinking that the acronym DNO stands for anything other than Down NOT Out?

I thought It was like the old rap duo 'Salt 'n' Pepa', you know the cool way people talk.

DNO - Down 'n' Out.

Knackering again. Mortgage meeting tonight meaning I'll miss the first half of the game.

Me and the missis aren't getting on well at all. If I had the money I think I'd buy her out the house it's got that bad.

This the bird that expects you to drop your season ticket for her?

Ouch.

Nightmare mate. I've fcuked up big time recently which is my own doing. I may as well have cheated on her how upset she is (although that's not what I did) She's stressing big time, not eating etc. My fault, hands up. Its her birthday Wednesday so I said I'd give her some money for her to buy a dress in town tomorrow. She wants to take the full amount of money I had from some scrap £100. I said if she spends all that she's not having any other pressies from me. She brought the football up again etc etc. In my eyes she seems more than happy 'sponging' off me with my bits of bonus I get now and again instead of bettering herself and doing some serious job hunting or at least practising for her theory test so she may eventually god forbid get a driving license.

You can follow it all on Twitter @stulcfc lol

It sounds petty and it is, but a word of serious advice to anyone about to move in with their bird, do NOT get a joint account. Seriously. She won't have separate ones now as she admits she'd be skint due to her pants job. It's a mistake I'll never make again.

DNO ?

Is it National Dyslexia Organisation ? 

I really shouldn't say this , but that's freakin funny  lol  :thumbup:

That is a better answer than some think it is. At least the right letters are in it.

Yes it is funny

What the hell I am going to do on Tuesdays -Thursdays

I don't mind the piss being taken out of it. While that is happening then I must be doing something right and can carry on  having compassion and empathy for those I consider deserving of it. Keep laughing with Mattp. He's such a jolly chap.

Edited by Rincewind

I don't mind the piss being taken out of it. While that is happening I will carry on  having compassion and empathy for those I consider deserving of it. Keep laughing with Mattp. He's such a jolly chap.

You're a living saint.

What the hell I am going to do on Tuesdays -Thursdays

I don't mind the piss being taken out of it. While that is happening then I must be doing something right and can carry on  having compassion and empathy for those I consider deserving of it. Keep laughing with Mattp. He's such a jolly chap.

God knows, what do most people do on Tuesdays to Thursdays?, baffling.

I try to be a jolly chap, it's hard in this day and age though. They would ban laughing if some people got their way.

What form is D'n'O moving to?

You're a living saint.

I'm not but I have learnt and found out a lot about things that happen that the general public are not always aware of.

I cannot understand why charities like Action Homeless are having the piss taken out of them They are enabling homeless people to return to work through their help and training programs thus raking them off the benefit list. I thought this is what was wanted.

Edited by Rincewind