Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I had to index data for about 6 hours of my 8 hour shift, I never wanna see another form and cheque ever again.

Now put yourself in a gynecologist shoes and imagine how he feels.

Watching Will Self take a beat down on national TV from Michael Gove rounds off a pretty good day.

I can't actually believe i'm saying this after all the years of me thinking him a complete two hat. 

But Will Self  is starting to sound like one of the few people that  understands what's actually going on the noo

edit;
I'm not sure why i slipped into Rab C Nesbitt mode there . :)  
Edited by Zingari

I can't actually believe i'm saying this after all the years of me thinking him a complete two hat.

But Will Self is starting to sound like one of the few people that actually understands what's actually going on the noo .

I thought you would like it, I was surprised he just stopped short of saying 9-11 and 7-7 were conspiracy jobs tonight, I'm sure he wouldn't had it not neen national TV.

He's an advert for what years of drug abuse ends up like. He spoke more sense when he was shooting smack up his arm.

I thought you would like it, I was surprised he just stopped short of saying 9-11 and 7-7 were conspiracy jobs tonight, I'm sure he wouldn't had it not neen national TV.

He's an advert for what years of drug abuse ends up like. He spoke more sense when he was shooting smack up his arm.

I'm sure he wanted to ,  but he knows what happens to modern day blasphemers   ;)

Went to get a drink at the vending machine, and there was this rather attractive lady standing nearby, as I got my drink she turned around to me and said 'you smell lovely'....in a state of shock I lifted my arm and said 'Lynx java' (alan partidge style), she laughed but it was like a embarrassed laugh rather than 'oh you're funny' laugh.  She did smile to me as she left....I'm so out of the loop that I have no idea if she was flirting or just being nice.

The young girl at the Sainsbury's checkout was chatty and quite pleasant. I had three items and only put two at the side of the till to scan, then remembered. She said you nearly forgot that, and I said its my age and that's my excuse, she said it's as good as any other.

She then said enjoy the rest of your day as I was leaving.

She probably thought she was safe chatting to me.

Thigh killing me again after knee op.Dr came over and I've got to go back to hospital again on Monday.Sounds like a CT scan is the order of the day.They are worried about the internal bleed.Worse case scenario nerve damage and have to operate on thigh.fooking joy.Knees ok.This time I want a surgeon who hasn't got the shakes!

It's 2 in the morning and I'm currently reading about the design of the British passport... Where the **** did I go wrong in life?

Incidentally, the unicorn with the crown around it's neck and the chains held by the lion is to symbolise the English victories in the wars of Scottish independence... because Scotland decided to make the unicorn its national animal  :blink:

It's 2 in the morning and I'm currently reading about the design of the British passport... Where the **** did I go wrong in life?

Incidentally, the unicorn with the crown around it's neck and the chains held by the lion is to symbolise the English victories in the wars of Scottish independence... because Scotland decided to make the unicorn its national animal  :blink:

That basically implies that Scotland is our bitch.

#FvckYeah #NoToIndependence

Incidentally, the unicorn with the crown around it's neck and the chains held by the lion is to symbolise the English victories in the wars of Scottish independence... because Scotland decided to make the unicorn its national animal :blink:

We all get bored and read shit like this every once and a while. I did it with pound coins once and after about 2 hours of Wikipedia and the Royal Mint website I was left thinking where the hell the day had gone and what the hell I was going to do with my new found knowledge.

Little did I know that a few years down the line I would be on a works conference where there was a quiz between the north and south regions. Guess what the deciding question was about... You guessed it, only pound fvcking coins!

I scored the winner and was the subject of adulation for at least 15 seconds before everyone wondered what kind of weirdo would be so sure of his answer and smug about the whole affair.

Bit creepy in the context of your previous dismissals from work for inappropriate behavior towards young girls, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're joking...

lol

I'm still waiting for that or the three hour DNO radio show where they forgot to turn the "on-air" button on to appear in the "daftest thing you have done" thread.

Edited by MattP