Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I felt terrible two or three Sunday's ago. I was absolutely steaming when I woke up at 230pm in the afternoon. Made 4 sausage and bacon cobs, in hindsight I'm not sure whether they were cooked properly or not. I couldn't get up from my horizontal position on the sofa for fear of throwing up for the rest of the day lol

My grandad did that. He was a big bloke, a miner.

My grandad was a miner and he used to eat soaky (bread dipped in tea) for breakfast. He used to say it kept him going until lunch.

I dip my toast in tea whatever is on it (Pate, marmite, jam, cheese). I must have picked it up from him.

You all should try it btw, its great.

Edited by I am Rod Hull
  • Like 1

Started 3rd year labs and managed to stab myself with a hypodermic needle. Fortunately it wasn't the one containing the chemical that according to the COSSH forms: May cause fire (i.e. spontaneously combust), is flammable, toxic, carcinogenic & harmful in contact with the skin.

Don't quite see the thought process that lead to "lets give students needles and that compound" (even more so when I've known people in my labs to carry burettes like javelins) but hey ho.

Started 3rd year labs and managed to stab myself with a hypodermic needle. Fortunately it wasn't the one containing the chemical that according to the COSSH forms: May cause fire (i.e. spontaneously combust), is flammable, toxic, carcinogenic & harmful in contact with the skin.

Don't quite see the thought process that lead to "lets give students needles and that compound" (even more so when I've known people in my labs to carry burettes like javelins) but hey ho.

You don't want them to treat you like an infant do you?

You don't want them to treat you like an infant do you?

Not really, but I'd rather not die. I really don't trust people who see a long pointy glass tube and think the best thing to do is run with it pointing at people to be capable of not doing anything stupid.

Besides, I'm sure there's a middle ground between being babied and being given something that has pretty much every way of killing people.

lol  lol  lol  lol  What? 

How do you run a radio station with that level of incompetence.

In Ken's defence the On Air button may not always actually put the studio into network, it certainly doesn't at our place. It only stops talkback and tone being sent from a stage further on from the desk output, and puts the red lights on outside the studio (which nobody takes a bit of notice of anyway)