Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Was it true about the last cookie ?  :D

Oh yes, I asked. And they weren't the off the shelf type; more of a luxury one with big sumptuous pieces of chocolate. Looked like it had been baked in house.

Will do the little fella some good to learn how to deal with life's hard knocks though I'm not sure his mum agreed as she looked like she wanted to kill me.

• Like 1

Superb.

My baby boy was born this morning.

Not slept for 3 days but I'm like a kid at Christmas, absolutely amazing feeling.

Congratulations, matey :chant:   :)

You know what you gotta do, right?... Strut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1e5h9YSe_k

Hope both the Mrs and baby are doing fine  :)

Edited by I am Rod Hull

May have done but can't remember? I'm guessing you got the boot? How come?

Someone bullshitted something I'd said about a conversation I overheard. If I was permanent staff, nothing would of happened.

Just found the password to set my new Ipad up for wifi home use It's a MID Android Not too bad. Allready downloaded Kindle and connected to my Amazon acc08nt. Got a game that will not please Ozleicester. Deerhunter. You basically shoot as many deer as you can.

Got a phone call from EE about a job I applied there fooking ages ago, I'm pretty sure the woman said it was £5.50 an hour, or whether I misheard her as she was northern and I was tired. I can't wait to put them straight if she actually did say that. Gonna push them for £6.93.

Which is a privilege, not a right. In your shoes you should be taking anything, not haggling.

I am gonna haggle, it's only a 16 hour contract, and there's no way I can live off that wage for doing that many hours