Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Why? I'm trying to make a living, what's wrong with pushing companies to make that happen? It shows determination doesn't it?

No, it makes you look a pratt. You're not an accountant worth a six figure some you're a ****ing useless tea monkey with no qualifications who's lucky to be being offered a job. In this market your CV is worth jack, if someone offers you some minimum wage job you jump.

• Like 2

No, it makes you look a pratt. You're not an accountant worth a six figure some you're a ****ing useless tea monkey with no qualifications who's lucky to be being offered a job. In this market your CV is worth jack, if someone offers you some minimum wage job you jump.

Except I do have qualifications ;) Got an A2 ICT qualification, so ssh.

Edited by Lamby
  • Like 1

Lamby just take the pissing job ffs.

You've waited long enough, even though you got sacked by your last place basically, another opportunity so quickly after the other one, regardless the pay, you just have to take it. 

It's very rare nowadays, having another opportunity so quickly after another.

Stop moaning and go for it.

I wouldn't just take any job unless you want to be on minimum wage your whole life, you should think of what sort of career you want.

How much do you think a guy with no qualifications, no motivation, no prospects and no future who has just been kicked out of a temp job for waving his cock around should be worth?

I tell you my problems recently a few days ago i went for an interview at the City College in cov for performing arts, i arrived there 11:55 for my appointment at 12, they then turned round and claimed the interview was at 12:15 yet i've got conformation saying it was 12 but never mind, so i went away and came back ten minutes later 12:10 they kept me there nearly half an hour and not one person came to me to check if i've been sorted, eventually i went to reception again to check i'd hadn't been forgotten. The receptionist said she would ring up the woman doing my interview so at i sat back down, then finally ten minutes later the woman arrived. Anyway i was a bit worried about the time as had another appointment to get at 2;15 and the other appointment was back in Nunny and my bus back to Nunny was going to leave at 1:15.

Anyway she took me to her office and she then said to wait moment, so i was kept waiting a further five minutes! anyway the interview went well however she at to check something on phone first, its to complicated to explain anyway it was 1:10 she then said i will be okay getting onto the course this year, she then said i sign a few documents and enroll but at politely say i'd have to enroll tomorrow instead as i at to leave to get my bus back to Nuneaton in time for that appointment. So told her and she said okay but i'd have to book another appointment to enroll so she told me to ring her tomorrow to book an appointment.

Three times i tried on Friday to get hold of her and there was no reply on her phone i even left a message, plus i rang the main switchboard at the college who also left a message for her. Anyway so i tried again Monday, tried three times still no reply and today tried twice and still nobody there plus nobody answering in the switchboard! Not great is it, i tempted to pop down to the college tomorrow to find out what's going on!

Edited by Leicesterpool

I tell you my problems recently a few days ago i went for an interview at the City College in cov for performing arts, i arrived there 11:55 for my appointment at 12, they then turned round and claimed the interview was at 12:15 yet i've got conformation saying it was 12 but never mind, so i went away and came back ten minutes later 12:10 they kept me there nearly half an hour and not one person came to me to check if i've been sorted, eventually i went to reception again to check i'd hadn't been forgotten. The receptionist said she would ring up the woman doing my interview so at i sat back down, then finally ten minutes later the woman arrived. Anyway i was a bit worried about the time as had another appointment to get at 2;15 and the other appointment was back in Nunny and my bus back to Nunny was going to leave at 1:15.

Anyway she took me to her office and she then said to wait a moment, so i was kept waiting a further five minutes! anyway the interview went well however she at to check something on phone first, its to complicated to explain anyway it was 1:10 she then said i will be okay getting onto the course this year, she then said i sign a few documents and enroll but at politely say i'd have to enroll tomorrow instead as i at to leave to get my bus back to Nuneaton in time for that appointment. So told her and she said okay but i'd have to book another appointment to enroll so she told me to ring her tomorrow to book an appointment.

Three times i tried on Friday to get hold of her and there was no reply on her phone i even left a message, plus i rang the main switchboard at the college who also left a message for her. Anyway so i tried again Monday, tried three times still no reply and today tried twice and still nobody there plus nobody answering in the switchboard! Not great is it, i tempted to pop down to the college tomorrow to find out what's going on!

It was no surprise that I got quite excited at this bit.

Edited by kingfox

Bloody shit.

Work was crap, and my trip to the job centre was crap.

Backward and forward in the rain twice, and when it was at it's worst as well, umbrella turned inside out and everything.

Not hardcore enough today, but I'm not bothered, bloody awful it was.

Brilliant, just been offered a new job, better pay, better hours and more local than my current job!

The job is subject to references, this is where I'm in a bit of a pickle I don't want to hand my notice in then my new job falls through for whatever reason, then I'm left without a job at all?