Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Woke up with a big lump on my limp, literally looks like someone has punched me. Not sure what to do to reduce it, other than use ice. Don't think my housemates can take me seriously, they keep laughing, but then again it is fairly big. 

Woke up with a big lump on my limp, literally looks like someone has punched me. Not sure what to do to reduce it, other than use ice. Don't think my housemates can take me seriously, they keep laughing, but then again it is fairly big. 

I believe having a lump on your limp is quite serious and possibly impossible.

Well I'm in Italy and I know why the hotel was cheap now,it's on an industrial estate 28km from Rome. We've just had romantic meal in a truck stop.lol

Going into Rome proper tomorrow,ite gonna cost me a fortune in taxis.

Had a visit from the housing officer. They are going down the legal route with my neighbour. Cannot go into details. He'll be getting a letter to say visitors must go in his flat and not sit on the stairs. I may have to do a written statement.

He has no electricity which is why they use the hallway and stairs.

Documents returned from DWP so my other stuff about sorted. Takes up to 20 days for them to process it and tpmorrow I'll sort out train tickets for a break in November.

So things are getting better.