Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Excellent news.

Good stuff.

Hope you can keep us informed now and then about how it's all going for you . Are you teaching kids or adults ? 

sorry if you already explained your job . :thumbup:

Cheers guys. Glad I've made it to my first weekend, been a long week what with starting off pretty much the moment my plane landed. 

Hopefully will have a chance to grab a drink or two tomorrow evening.

Zing - teaching kids of a variety of ages, it's in a hagwon - cram school, for parents who want their kids to study for 13 hours a day rather than the usual 8.  :P

• Like 1

Very productive, all my work done and can now enjoy the weekend of getting drunk, going City, watching football, spending time with people I care about and relaxing.

Cheers guys. Glad I've made it to my first weekend, been a long week what with starting off pretty much the moment my plane landed. 

Hopefully will have a chance to grab a drink or two tomorrow evening.

Zing - teaching kids of a variety of ages, it's in a hagwon - cram school, for parents who want their kids to study for 13 hours a day rather than the usual 8.  :P

Good to hear mate, enjoy yourself and have a drink for me over there tonight. :thumbup:

Very productive, all my work done and can now enjoy the weekend of getting drunk, going City, watching football, spending time with people I care about and relaxing.

Good to hear mate, enjoy yourself and have a drink for me over there tonight. :thumbup:

Cheers Matt - won't get the chance tonight, but tomorrow evening is a different matter!  :thumbup:

Is there not a train? Trains in Italy are usually very good.

Combination of bus and tube train,not too expensive.

Been to the coloseum and the pantheon today and few other places.Absolutely knackered.

Applying for placements - latest e-mail to go out is one to a government office. Should they have placements available I could well spend next year as a government scientist, therefore being absolutely bottom of El Empty's "who to trust" list.

As well as single handedly causing all society's problems.

Saved you the bother Ken.

Bother of what? The thought never entered my head.

Anyway had a rough couple of days. Thought I'd got a stomach bug Thursday but now worried about it being a re-occurance of the bladder trouble. Sort of stabbing pain. Slept OK it's when I move. It's  about the waist band. May have to see the doc but afraid they may want to fix a capita on again. It was awful.

And I was about to book train tickets for November. Aaaaaagh

Bother of what? The thought never entered my head.

Anyway had a rough couple of days. Thought I'd got a stomach bug Thursday but now worried about it being a re-occurance of the bladder trouble. Sort of stabbing pain. Slept OK it's when I move. It's about the waist band. May have to see the doc but afraid they may want to fix a capita on again. It was awful.

And I was about to book train tickets for November. Aaaaaagh

Could it be the regular boozing after the doctor told you to quit drinking?

Anyway, hope you feel better soon

Went for a nap just after my last post 18.30 and got up at 10.30. Then spent nearly a hour getting my laptop to work. Could not open a browser or restart. I have loads of updates from MS that have failed to install. I have had one installing for over twelve hours The first of many

Went for a nap just after my last post 18.30 and got up at 10.30. Then spent nearly a hour getting my laptop to work. Could not open a browser or restart. I have loads of updates from MS that have failed to install. I have had one installing for over twelve hours The first of many

Does it have an error message like this on it?  :ph34r:

IMG-20111117-00175.jpg