Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I am disgusted with myself. Anyone tried the Ultimate Burger Challenge at the Flaming Grill? Polished it after the game on Saturday. :(

Were you the guy who they gave the wrong certificate to? They gave the steak challenge instead of the burger challenge.

has it got a time to be finished in? I'm keen on a challenge, but chicken and beef in one combo is just wrong.

I don't think there's a time limit.

I'd devour it after a night on the piss, but would struggle to finish everything on the plate sober I reckon.

Is that the one up by the Odeon? If so, me and my flatmate had a crack at that a while ago. Only there was loads of chilli heaped on it as well. 

We opted not to do it as a challenge as apparently you've got fifteen minutes, they play Rocky music and some twat hovers over you while you're eating. I'm not sure how true that is.

Anyway, my flatmate destroyed it, his mate came close and I was pitiful. Got about half done. Ridiculous. 

Been trying to reinstall Open Office all week. Started with the latest version which froze. Did system resyore uninstalled old version still froze my laptop. Now I have no OO program and cannot even install old versions. Tells me newer version exist despite deleting all OO files well I thought I had searched again and files came up again.

Going bed.

Lamby Job Interview Betting

10/1 - Shows Penis

20/1 - Caught Stealing Stationery During Interview

50/1 - Sharts Himself

55/1 - Accidentally Headbutts Interviewer

100/1 - Asks Interviewer out on a Burger King Date

500/1 - Gets The Job

75/1 Arrested

Lamby Job Interview Betting

10/1 - Shows Penis

20/1 - Caught Stealing Stationery During Interview

50/1 - Sharts Himself

55/1 - Accidentally Headbutts Interviewer

100/1 - Asks Interviewer out on a Burger King Date

500/1 - Gets The Job

200/1 he wears a Crystal Palace tie by "accident"

"Did you leave your last job or were you dismissed?"

"Errr....I left"

"So Nathan, would you be able to go into detail as to why you left your most recent job?"

"Well there was this guy...and y'know...well he got his cock out and I errr mentioned and then I left."

"Right."