Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Screenshot_2013-10-21-15-54-08_zps668e5b

Wow.....that's some going Dan.

I badly want to do it!

lol howling here. That picture didn't even load at my work and there I am typing out all the details of it.

Were you the guy who they gave the wrong certificate to? They gave the steak challenge instead of the burger challenge.

Yes lol 

lol howling here. That picture didn't even load at my work and there I am typing out all the details of it.

Me & a few of the lads from work are going down there today to give it a blast.

Although the mega-dog looks tasty as well!

And so many well dressed people, hope you held your own and did britain proud.

I wouldn't say that. :D. You're right about some of the men there, immaculate, even the taxi drivers wore suits.

Edited by Webbo

Oh my god Dan you are an animal!!!

I gave it a good go mind....

IMAG0220_zpsb1fdf3b1.jpg

IMAG0223_zpsd447863e.jpg

I don't think I've ever been this close to death before.

I like your style, if you are going to leave anything then leave the bread, and also use it to strategically cover anything else you didn't eat!

I like your style, if you are going to leave anything then leave the bread, and also use it to strategically cover anything else you didn't eat!

lol there is a sneaky piece of bacon under there. It was fatty and not in any way crispy as stated, so I feel I can be let off for that.

Honestly, an incredible amount of meat on that plate. I annihilated the lads though, shamefully.

lol I thought you were going to cry when you said to the waitress about it being wrong and she shrugged it off and said they were the same thing. You'll have to do it again and get the right certificate  :thumbup:

It's just devaluing my amazing achievement lol

I'm never ever doing it again.

lol there is a sneaky piece of bacon under there. It was fatty and not in any way crispy as stated, so I feel I can be let off for that.

Honestly, an incredible amount of meat on that plate. I annihilated the lads though, shamefully.

From the looks of it you did pretty well, I'm thinking of going one evening this week. Forget their certificate, it's all about recognition on Foxestalk lol

Love to do that,reckon I could have polished that off 10 years ago( had 2 large Donners and chips one evening) might struggle these days.

My 10 year old had a mega mixed grill,I struggled and could hardly breath.He put his cutlery down and asked if he could have a dessert.Lets get the beast to Leicester.He is not even overweight!

Oh my god Dan you are an animal!!!

I gave it a good go mind....IMAG0220_zpsb1fdf3b1.jpgIMAG0223_zpsd447863e.jpg

I don't think I've ever been this close to death before.

well done for putting the cutlery on the plate in the correct manner after you had finished! Good effort.

It's just devaluing my amazing achievement lol

I'm never ever doing it again.

no need to.youve set the bar high pal.well done.
  • Like 1