Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went in the Kings Head about 4pm and the gaffer asked if I'd like to play a game of domininoes. I thought it was to be a gane between regulars. Turns out it  was a league mat to be played at the Notts Club. It was the first match of the season and some of the team had dropped. We thought a couple of others would turn up but in the end it was just me and the gaffer. The other team lent us players to make a night of it but we forfeited the match Still lost. We lost 3-0 and I think the others did too. So a whitewash. They are old pros at the Notts been playing for centuries and don't look a day over 80.

It made a change although I noticed the club looked the same as my last visit over 10 years ago and the beer was still crap.

My day off today from College been a bit boring to be honest, but it's nice to have a rest from having to get up 6'o'clock in morning. Got to say i'm quite enjoying college at the moment, some nice people there to be honest, never knew that existed in Coventry. Plus in the girls in my group are wow! the last few years at the other college i've at to look at susan boyle lookalikes. 

My day off today from College been a bit boring to be honest, but it's nice to have a rest from having to get up 6'o'clock in morning. Got to say i'm quite enjoying college at the moment, some nice people there to be honest, never knew that existed in Coventry. Plus in the girls in my group are wow! the last few years at the other college i've at to look at susan boyle lookalikes. 

Tell them they're all so shaggable you'd like to have them all at the same time. Girls love that sort of thing. :)

Went down to the food bank today.

It's really good, they don't even ask questions about your living situation, just say the government made you poor and they will hand some grub over, got some lovely beans and even a bag of frozen chips.

Spend what I saved in the bookies on the way home.

Went down to the food bank today.

It's really good, they don't even ask questions about your living situation, just say the government made you poor and they will hand some grub over, got some lovely beans and even a bag of frozen chips.

Spend what I saved in the bookies on the way home.

Yeah but its all that Asda home brand shit. I think i'd rather starve.

Did you know that some people are taking food back to foodbanks because they cannot afford to heat it up?

They shouldn't use all their lighter fluid on Silk Cut then.