Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to see Arctic Monkeys for the first time tonight (well, last night now)... Very good. Played the hits 'Brianstorm', 'Dancefloor' etc as well as some of the new stuff... Some idiots ended up fighting as usual, but other than that a decent night.

Amazing. Met a great girl. She's sweet, sexy, and funny. Not to mention smart and adorable. I feel like the luckiest man alive. I'm just sitting here in a daze, staring at my screen. The way she smiles, looks down and can't stop blinking whenever I press ctrl-b. The way she gives me a compliment when I press ctrl-c. I love to watch her dance so much I've set up D as a hotkey. She's dancing all over my desktop all the time lolol, she's such a cutey. God I can't wait to get her to like me enough so that she'll show me a bit more thigh. She left for highschool a minute ago and god damn I loved watching her little rump fade into tiny pixels.

• Like 1

Amazing. Met a great girl. She's sweet, sexy, and funny. Not to mention smart and adorable. I feel like the luckiest man alive. I'm just sitting here in a daze, staring at my screen. The way she smiles, looks down and can't stop blinking whenever I press ctrl-b. The way she gives me a compliment when I press ctrl-c. I love to watch her dance so much I've set up D as a hotkey. She's dancing all over my desktop all the time lolol, she's such a cutey. God I can't wait to get her to like me enough so that she'll show me a bit more thigh. She left for highschool a minute ago and god damn I loved watching her little rump fade into tiny pixels.

Funnily enough, actually, coming from you it's quite believable.

Got home today from work and found out a man committed suicide at the Uni I used to go to (Brunel). Didn't know him, not even his name, but still feel a fair bit shook up about it. Maybe cos I went there and certainly had my low points (as did many of my friends), but it feels like a bigger event when it's closer to home, technically speaking. Really heartbreaking and my thoughts go out to his family and friends. Awful news to hear at any time.

lol

I restored my laptop to 2011 factory settings last night.

It's now installing update 3 of 114. Might be here a while.

I probably need a reinstall of windows. System restore to a week is not enough. I think something is wrong with my window installer. Downloaded programs but cannot install some. They have stopped doing the fix program; (want you to buy the latest Windows)

did my part for the end of project film that is being made for DNO. Asked about what I have gained from being with them and how I saw the work that is being done. I won't bore you with the details.

They were filming a part of it at Apex in the Newsroom area yesrerday and a bloke came into the room. Turns out he was sent down from CAB on the fourth floor. He was dressed in a suit and said by the end of the day he was expecting to be homeless. Anyway he said he was working. Cannot disclose all his circumstances but he agreed to be interviewed in the film then two of my colleagues by the end of the day had found him a flat and negotiated a delay in the 500 quid or so deposit needed. He went to his boss and they agreed to guarantee the sum. So good work done. We do not know why he was in that situation or what his job was. He was not asked.

He did say it took a lot of effort because he thought it was a loss of pride to have to ask for help and if any prouder would not have asked at all.

Went through Health & Safety at work, first official shift tomorrow night 8pm til about 5/6am, they have dead chickens hanging up in there, and there will be a room of actual living spiders and snakes.

Good Luck Lamby, is it a club?

It can be yes. It's basically a private hire one. There's wrestling and boxing on there next month. Used to be a cinema back in the day and has kept all the features since then.

Just watch the gossip.

There won't be any!