Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Dead chickens and a room full of snakes and spiders. Wtf is this place? Sounds like the kind of place ozleicester takes his cat when he wants to be cuckolded by a goat.

It's only like this for Halloween. On the 1st & 2nd they're having a fetish night so that'll be a little different

Do they give you the prize even if you lost it? I had one from about 1968 but no idea where it went. Premium bond club at work and I dropped out early on.

The letter contained the cheque plus a copy of the premium bond. Its all sent to the registered address, in my case my mum's house. I would imagine many people move house and forget to tell them (now called NS & I). Cheque is valid for 3 months.

Fetish night  lol

Heard it all now.

Fantasy Halloween decor and installations throughout…

9 themed rooms over 3 floors, same performers (both nights)

Featuring : Haunted theatre stage, voodoo ballroom stage, Carnesky’s Tarot drome, Horror Hospital Slaughterhouse, It’s your funeral parlor, haunted forest , horror cinema balcony, and more …

ENFORCED dresscode: Fantasy and fetish dress code – full costumes only!

The letter contained the cheque plus a copy of the premium bond. Its all sent to the registered address, in my case my mum's house. I would imagine many people move house and forget to tell them (now called NS & I). Cheque is valid for 3 months.

moved house more than  three times over the past 40 years so the PO have lost the cheque or Postman Pat has kept it.

Well the staff are told if we wanna dress up for an event we can

It's enforced. I don't think you have much of a choice. 

At least, I'd presume staff are encouraged to dress up as well as people who plan on going there in the night.

It's enforced. I don't think you have much of a choice. 

At least, I'd presume staff are encouraged to dress up as well as people who plan on going there in the night.

It's not enforced, it's encouraged. Gotta get up early and go shopping for some Halloween dress up stuff for tonight/Saturday night

It's not enforced, it's encouraged. Gotta get up early and go shopping for some Halloween dress up stuff for tonight/Saturday night

A full Ben Hamer Goalie kit, but I'm sure you already have one of those.

Complete with shit beard.

Edited by Wookie

Handed in my 2 weeks last night at Maccy D's :D

Also played the International Poker Open in Dublin last weekend, finishing 56th of 1,373 and cashing 685 Euros. Basically a free weekend on the piss in Dublin, with money to take home, and I've learnt a lot about Poker doing it  :)

The two aren't related btw lol I've taken a new job

• Like 1