Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Called my mum up today and asked how she made a meal last two days for a family on a budget. Her answer;

First day homemade mince pie with veg and spuds

Second day Use what is left from the mince add other ingredients such as peas and carrots and make a sheperds pie.

When I first lived on my own I bought a smallish chicken for Sunday the from any lefter over make a chicken curry or stew next day.

Sometimes there was enough left for a salad or sandwhiches. Maybe cannot be done with chicken nuggets.

Thank god for that i was awake all night wondering.

Misjudged my sleep times and I need to be up at 6am tomorrow as it's the Cox Plate in Australia and that's the second biggest day of the year for one of my websites, nuisance as I was intending to do an all nighter get some work done today and then go bed about 9pm, I'll be struggling now. Considering getting absolutely smashed now so I'll drop off about 10 or 11.

Also means I'll be having a few cans tomorrow morning so if any of you see me at the game tomorrow I'll be as tanked up as I usually am at 10pm on a Saturday night so be nice.

Edited by MattP

Called my mum up today and asked how she made a meal last two days for a family on a budget. Her answer;

First day homemade mince pie with veg and spuds

Second day Use what is left from the mince add other ingredients such as peas and carrots and make a sheperds pie.

When I first lived on my own I bought a smallish chicken for Sunday the from any lefter over make a chicken curry or stew next day.

Sometimes there was enough left for a salad or sandwhiches. Maybe cannot be done with chicken nuggets.

Damn, that's my plan for chicken nugget curry scuppered. :(

• Like 2

Don't you just love your work place when there's 3/4 naked women walking around, unfortunately there were 3 naked guys too

One of my bosses said that he wants to fire my co-worker, and now I can see why, he does **** all

Edited by Lamby

Don't you just love your work place when there's 3/4 naked men walking around, unfortunately there were 3 naked women too

One of my bosses said that he wants to fire my co-worker, and now I can see why, he does **** all

Better  :thumbup: