Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I also got some drunk girl telling me a Pineapple was her mum, slightly odd. Also got an arse grab and a girls arse rubbed on mine, decent night tbh.

You choose some fvcking weird things to 'brag' about

It all kicked off tonight. Fights, drunk people falling over, someone having to have the Ambulance called for them, the Police having to attend after closing and more naked people.

Quick nap before I'm up at 11:30 and then onto the Pub, life is non stop atm. Don't have to be in again until Wednesday, but then have to do Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

It all kicked off tonight. Fights, drunk people falling over, someone having to have the Ambulance called for them, the Police having to attend after closing and more naked people.

Quick nap before I'm up at 11:30 and then onto the Pub, life is non stop atm. Don't have to be in again until Wednesday, but then have to do Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Them five day weeks are a killer!! Don't know how you'll cope!!

Them five day weeks are a killer!! Don't know how you'll cope!!

It's not even days, it's nights/mornings! Doing 41 hours in those 5 days, nice pay packet though.

Wednesday: 8pm to 3:30am

Thursday: 9pm to 5:30am

Friday: 8pm to 6:30am

Saturday: 8pm to 6:30am

Sunday 10:45/11am to 5pm

Not sure what I'm gonna do in the gap between the Sunday ones, probably go McDonalds and get breakfast then go and sleep in the staff room.

It's not even days, it's nights/mornings! Doing 41 hours in those 5 days, nice pay packet though.

Not sure what I'm gonna do in the gap between the Sunday ones, probably go McDonalds and get breakfast then go and sleep in the staff room.

I'm sure that fairly standard, well 40 hours is anyway.

I'm not gonna say to much thouigh because you've only just got yourself sorted with a job so fair play, but if you think 5 days on a trot doing 41 hours is a killer and non-stop then you'd have a shock doing what other people do.

Welcome to the real world.