Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Long day. Spent the first part of the day in Leicester. Went to the Lux Theatre, saw a crappy movie called "Taken". :thumbdown: Tried to sell my guitar gig-bag. No chance, even at the pawn shop. Said goodbye to my dear friends, then made my way back to the Airport from St. Margarets.

The flight to Dublin was a short one - only an hour. Everything went so smooth from here on, Ryanair took off earlier than expected, landed early, getting around Dublin Airport was so easy - felt like in a constant flow. Caught the 41 bus to the city centre straightaway and am now typing these lines in the Dublin City Bunkhouse - pretty sweet hostel, if you ask me.

One night in Ireland, then off to the States. Woohoo!

Still catching up from a hectic weekend!!

Played footy on saturday morning and thn had to drive to east london straight after, i was expecting a boring night but it turned out to be a great one!! We went drinking around covent garden and trafalgar and ended up in a club in Ilford called Shannon's, a classy joint with the sharon\tracy's of the Essex world! Didn't get any sleep and had to get back to Leicester the following day!! Went to the gym last night to reenergise but I still feel very tired!!

My day has been ****ing W*nk.

I have been made "Self Employed" which means, that I will now earn sod all until I find a new job.

My boss is a fckuing ****.

Sorry to hear that mate.

I'm currently waiting for records on 3.2 million Digital TV customers to export into a .csv file, which means I can waste a bit of time on here.

One the downside - I had to suffer a day-long course about wank education philosophy that is nothing but a waste of time and money. Tomorrow I have to do it all over again.

Upside - Lunch was a winner, I finished at 4:30 for a change, I had time to organise bringing forward collecting my new bike and I did some magnificent doodles.

Tomorrow - I plan on listening to much more iPod.

Great because im back on here and have training tonight :D

See the range of services we offer young offenders on this site, in a bid to rehabilitate them?

Don't say we are heartless buggers! :thumbup: