Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Sunday is so depressing, get rid of it I say

When I had a job with too much work,extreme pressure and an area director who slated me and others on a daily basis.Even the day I got back to work after winning a sales trip to Singapore and Malaysia,he said" you're 2 weeks behind on your targets,what are you going to do about it?" Mr sarcastic here said" the same as I did before,that's why I've been on holiday,and yes I had a fantastic time" anyway I hated Sundays and even holidays as I was dreading going back to work.Holidays I was forever worrying about my branch.Now everyday is like Friday night.

Booked my train tickets today around £56 return to Seascale, Cumbria. Hope there are no incidrnts while I am there

Been looking around on Google maps. Some nice houses around there. Takes around 6 hours 3 changes

You're gonna come back Glowing ken from the nuclear waste :)

Why anyone would want to live that far north is beyond me. I'd expect at least double my salary for having to put up with such dire climatic and social conditions, but I gather people up there actually get paid less than they would in the south. You'd have to be batshit crazy to put up with that.

Edited by MooseBreath

I'd love to get a boat to work!! Do you live in Woolwich by any chance? Or anywhere along the Thames Clipper route?

Haha, yes. Well, I actually live in Charlton. All the trains were cancelled, the Jubilee Line from the O2 was absolute madness, so I decided to go and get the Thames Clipper instead. It was pretty sweet, but it was full up inside, so I froze my bollocks off standing outside for the entire trip...

Haha, yes. Well, I actually live in Charlton. All the trains were cancelled, the Jubilee Line from the O2 was absolute madness, so I decided to go and get the Thames Clipper instead. It was pretty sweet, but it was full up inside, so I froze my bollocks off standing outside for the entire trip...

I have a friend who lives in Woolwich so if I see him on a weeknight I'll crash and get the boat in. On non-stormpocalypse days and it's only half full and a pretty awesome way to get to work. It doesn't sound so good when storms are brewing though. I worked from home yesterday to try and avoid it all - I didn't fancy cycling to work when trees were getting blown over!

I have a friend who lives in Woolwich so if I see him on a weeknight I'll crash and get the boat in. On non-stormpocalypse days and it's only half full and a pretty awesome way to get to work. It doesn't sound so good when storms are brewing though. I worked from home yesterday to try and avoid it all - I didn't fancy cycling to work when trees were getting blown over!

I spent about two hours trying to get to work at Tower Hill and just as I walked into the office, I got an email from my boss saying I could go home, at which point it was too late. Annoying!