Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This made me laugh and I can't think where else to put it so here it shall be....

I was watching a programme on Hulu last night, so saw a fair few American adverts in between. One of them was for pet food. The voice-over then said "when pet-parents see what's in our pet food...."

Whoa! Back up there.... "pet-parents"..... not pet owners.... pet-PARENTS!!!

When did this happen!!? When was OK to refer to yourself as a pet-parent!!

Edited by 21st Century Fox

Well obviously "owner" implies ownership and it's an infringement on animal rights for a human to claim they "own" an animal. I've personally been offended by this for a long time and I'm glad it is finally being brought up for mainstream discussion. What right do humans have to own an animal? I mean seriously it's disgusting.

Will probably get sacked, after getting caught in the toilets wanking, while shouting the name of one of the naked girls who walks around.

Unfortunately they're randomers and don't work there, however on Friday & Saturday I do believe there will be a Sex Magick booth somewhere...rather fecking odd

Unfortunately they're randomers and don't work there, however on Friday & Saturday I do believe there will be a Sex Magick booth somewhere...rather fecking odd

Instead of spaffing white stuff, the guys might spaff out Carlsberg. 

Played football after uni for the first time today. £2 for an hour. Outside pitch despite the usual rain. First time I've played competitive for years, did alright. Just sat in front of the defence, tried to win the ball and then give it to someone who can actually beat players.

The event I was sposed to be working tomorrow night has been postponed, quite annoying. I'll do some snooping around on Thursday when I'm in as to why it was.

Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, #YOUNIJAM which was schedule to take place tomorrow has now been postponed

Edited by Lamby

The event I was sposed to be working tomorrow night has been postponed, quite annoying. I'll do some snooping around on Thursday when I'm in as to why it was.

Is that wise? :unsure: 

My mate will know what's going on, I've already asked him on facebook.

Ah yes, shouting about stuff that shouldn't really concern you on social media - always a smart move. 

>_<

Bunny_facepalm_by_shlj23-d4s3yaj.jpg

• Like 1

Er, you're a minion - it's none of your fvcking business. If your boss wants you to know he'll tell you. But in the meantime use a bit of common sense and shut the fvck up about it! :doh: