Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yes that is exactly what it is.

I've already lost a nights wages for tonight due to the event being postponed. Gonna have a chat with the person in charge of the rota to see if I can start an hour before the event starts on Friday & Saturday nights.

I've already lost a nights wages for tonight due to the event being postponed. Gonna have a chat with the person in charge of the rota to see if I can start an hour before the event starts on Friday & Saturday nights.

You're not going to get regular hours doing that kind of work. Keep looking for something permanent.

Accepted a new job in William Hill starting next week. Now gotta tell current work I'm leaving tomorrow. Bit scared.

I know a mate of mine once was so scared of telling his boss he was leaving, he decided to throw insults at him instead in order to get the sack, though i think he done it because he knew once he'd quit his money would stop there and then, he knew if he faced the sack they'd have to pay the rest of his wages for the next few weeks.