Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Managed to pick up 30 cans of Carling in Sainsburys for £19 last night, brilliant... Went out last night, without having to dress up (thankfully), feeling it abit now but off to the Arndale very shortly to get football manager. Should be good.

Managed to pick up 30 cans of Carling in Sainsburys for £19 last night, brilliant... Went out last night, without having to dress up (thankfully), feeling it abit now but off to the Arndale very shortly to get football manager. Should be good.

I did the same once. I collected 30 cans worth of piss and that was less than £19, and it tasted the exact same.

• Like 1

:sick:

Less is more my friend

Channel 4 should just follow me around and film my life tbh

That'd be one way of putting Leicester City on the map I guess.

:(

This is why nobody drinks lager with me.

Never liked it. Think it's the second worst mainstream drink behind the appalling Strongbow. How anyone can actually take pleasure from drinking that utter crap is beyond me.

For some reason my laptop screen has started to work again. The display had gone and I preordered another laptop from a mate. When I got home today I unplugged the monitor from the PC tower and it worked on the laptop. But after moving the tower keyboard and unplugging everything my laptop display was still working. It had been going off after a few minutes. I could not connect to the internet until I plugged the router cable in. I thought there was a power problem with the tower so never thought that would be working but I;m here.

At least i know I can use the monitor if it goes again. Cant think why its working now.

Never liked it. Think it's the second worst mainstream drink behind the appalling Strongbow. How anyone can actually take pleasure from drinking that utter crap is beyond me.

lol I must drink at least 30 pints of it a week