Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Please tell me i've had an healthy day

For breakfast (8am)

Coffee 1x sugar

I had Apricot wheat's with milk 

followed by a cut up apple

I then went for my run where i was gone for 30 minutes and didn't stop once.

For Dinner (1pm)

I had two grilled small type steaks

with stir fry and sweetcorn.

3x glasses of pineapple juice

For Tea (6:30pm)

50/50 bread with two small hot dog sausages with salad & piccalilli.

Followed by a cut apple and oranges.

One muller corner yogurt peach and apricot.

Along with that i've had around six glasses of water. I have had no snacks in between. 

:yawn:

Rather read a Dear Deidre column. 

I thought you did when you started your last job,I vaguely remember you mentioning it,I could be wrong.

I think others suggested that he may have been emergency taxed but rather than investigate why his pay was so low Lamby told his employer to go **** themselves

Edited by Guest

I think others suggested that he may have been emergency taxed but rather than investigate why his pay was so low Lamby told his employer to go **** themselves

Is that the moment he got his cock out to show them how they might go about doing that?

Going for a weekend in Sheffield with 6 mates visiting a mate who moved to uni there. Gonna be boss. 

Don't suppose anyone on here knows of a pub that'll be showing our game instead of Newcastle/Chelsea in the Sheff Hallam area? Kinda wanna make everyone watch it before we sit through Arsenal/Liverpool and Everton/Spurs. 

I thought you did when you started your last job,I vaguely remember you mentioning it,I could be wrong.

Nope, I was on like £240 a week there and never got emergency taxed

Edited by Lamby

Going for a weekend in Sheffield with 6 mates visiting a mate who moved to uni there. Gonna be boss. 

Don't suppose anyone on here knows of a pub that'll be showing our game instead of Newcastle/Chelsea in the Sheff Hallam area? Kinda wanna make everyone watch it before we sit through Arsenal/Liverpool and Everton/Spurs. 

I would say your best bet is the common room as they have loads of tvs and if you ask I am sure they will put it on at least one screen (if it isn't already on)

Champs on Ecclesall Road has loads of screens.

I have had my dog around 9 years so he is a big part of the family. I recently rescued another dog and that seemed to help him as it has made him more active and happy, but suddenly he seems really old and sometimes his legs stiffen up.

Right. I do some volunteer work at a local dog rescue, so see some badly treated dogs, bless em. Next time I will get one from there.

Dogs are like people in as much as they stiffen up as they get older, some more than others. I'm sure you will be watching your dog. One tip I learned, regarding this problem in dogs, is to give them a cod liver oil capsule every day. It may not always work wonders, but it does help their general health.