Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I was talking about my old laptop, 10 years old. The small that I had I spilt liquit on along with my Kindle and my PC won;t start up. My new one is a tablet and is working fine but limited as most tablets are (Android)

The one that has packed up is the older laptop. I can use an external monitor but i think it wants Windows reinstalling.

Went over to oadby today Had Mexican hotdog in the Wetherspoons. Not too bad.

Just went to my onlinebanking to print off a rtatement. It seems I entered the login details wrong had to order new password an reg number. Thought I knew them.

Needed a statement to take into the housing office. After I sorted my PP and PC with the DWP they informined the benefit office that my circumstances had changed so they have been suspended. How many times do they have to be told. They have not improved Dont they think to ask how the circumstances have changed before stopping peoples money. This is happening all over and some are in finacial crisis because of it. Lucky for me I know what to do. Going Wellington Street queuing up a couple of hours for them to take a photocopy of a letter and readjust things. A waste of money by beaurocrat offices again.

Before anyone says anything I am not blaming this Government it'd be the same whoever was in. White collar workers enjoy duplicated letters out and doing a job in ten stages instead of 5.

I was talking about my old laptop, 10 years old. The small that I had I spilt liquit on along with my Kindle and my PC won;t start up. My new one is a tablet and is working fine but limited as most tablets are (Android)

The one that has packed up is the older laptop. I can use an external monitor but i think it wants Windows reinstalling.

Went over to oadby today Had Mexican hotdog in the Wetherspoons. Not too bad.

Just went to my onlinebanking to print off a rtatement. It seems I entered the login details wrong had to order new password an reg number. Thought I knew them.

Needed a statement to take into the housing office. After I sorted my PP and PC with the DWP they informined the benefit office that my circumstances had changed so they have been suspended. How many times do they have to be told. They have not improved Dont they think to ask how the circumstances have changed before stopping peoples money. This is happening all over and some are in finacial crisis because of it. Lucky for me I know what to do. Going Wellington Street queuing up a couple of hours for them to take a photocopy of a letter and readjust things. A waste of money by beaurocrat offices again.

Before anyone says anything I am not blaming this Government it'd be the same whoever was in. White collar workers enjoy duplicated letters out and doing a job in ten stages instead of 5.

victor-meldrew.jpg

I shit you not, there's a "Couples Room" at work for this event and they give out free condoms for people to shag...rather awkward. On the plus side, with it being Fetish, it means more tits on show!

Are you going to show people how to put on condoms as an excuse to get ya knob out again?

I live in a quiet area never any issues and know all the people in the court. Over the last 2-3 weeks had some kids doing some knick-knocking, then running back to there house. Not been that worried about it as kids are kids and it's normally around dinner time etc so no big deal, I've seen who they are and live in a near by street 50m away. Yesterday i was hung as fook in bed when i heard a really loud bang. Though it was from an a street nearby so didn't think much of it. An hour later went to leave the house and found some mini explosive has gone off at the front door...(Meant to be some kind of stink bomb). So marched over to these kids house and the Dad refused to open his front door, i was fuming. Going to be an intresting when i catch up with the kids or there dad.

I live in a quiet area never any issues and know all the people in the court. Over the last 2-3 weeks had some kids doing some knick-knocking, then running back to there house. Not been that worried about it as kids are kids and it's normally around dinner time etc so no big deal, I've seen who they are and live in a near by street 50m away. Yesterday i was hung as fook in bed when i heard a really loud bang. Though it was from an a street nearby so didn't think much of it. An hour later went to leave the house and found some mini explosive has gone off at the front door...(Meant to be some kind of stink bomb). So marched over to these kids house and the Dad refused to open his front door, i was fuming. Going to be an intresting when i catch up with the kids or there dad.

Prank war! lol

Great start to the day I had a really clean poo, you know the type when you wipe and there's nothing on the toilet paper.

I forget - is that a phantom shit or a ghost shit?

I think phantom is where it completely disappears down the toilet. Ghost is where you don't feel it but you know it's there...

Feel like utter shite and only been up about 15mins. Gotta make an appointment to see the Doctor then will go and find the cheapest priced copy of FM14 I can.

Save yourself going.

I think you've got an extreme case of cockoutitis. 

Save yourself going.

I think you've got an extreme case of cockoutitis. 

Not this time it isn't!

If only my brother was bringing his fiance over, she's a nurse and has a prescription pad so I wouldn't have to go to the Doctor.