Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got a new laptop today.  Left it in the pub as it is on the Linnux ststem and there was an internet connection problem. The landlord is pretty good with computers having built them. Never used Linnux and know little about the system it uses.

Everything loaded OK but it was not accepting the pubs Wi-Fi. Wrong wireless card or not compatterble but he assured me it would be sorted by tommorow.

Sorted things out at the housing office so no more rants until next month when my work contract ends and I'll have to tell the DWP who will tell thell housing and stop benefits before checking on reason for change. Then if we get a Lottery grant again things will change again so the same process will occur.

MI6 will be rushing to offer you a job any second.

And Kenbo will be rushing to a disability assessment centre to find an excuse for not accepting it.

Stick with it mate.

Do you know of anyone that can help me out?, I am a Biomedical science graduate and willing to do something that is not related to my field of study, as long as it is decent salary not too fussy at this stage 12,000-18,000K would suffice If you could be so kind as to PM if you do.

Thanks

i will keep on applying for jobs and hope something comes to fruition don't want to sponge of money of my parents!

Do you know of anyone that can help me out?, I am a Biomedical science graduate and willing to do something that is not related to my field of study, as long as it is decent salary not too fussy at this stage 12,000-18,000K would suffice If you could be so kind as to PM if you do.

Thanks

i will keep on applying for jobs and hope something comes to fruition don't want to sponge of money of my parents!

If you are looking for something to tide you over whilst gaining a bit of office experience its well worth contacting local universities and asking if they have a temping pool. Pay's usually within the £15k kinda area and it gets some money in. You may also find that once you are in, a job in the uni tends to be alot easier to get.

don't know how the Leicester Uni's work but i would imagine its similar! Certainly worth an email to the HR departments anyway!

Thanks

Would you be able to work in Loughborough? If so, Thermo Fisher will often take on science grads in semi-technical roles. If you're interested, contact Gill Cooke Personnel in Loughborough telling them what you're after.

Just realised the Man City game, that I was obviously looking forward to a lot, is on the evening of my GF's birthday.

Noooooooooooooo! :cry:

Take her to a posh restaurant and go on Friday or Saturday, problem solved.

Take her to a posh restaurant and go on Friday or Saturday, problem solved.

That is one option.

She would actually probably go along with it but be seething inside. Then, when I thought it was all forgotten about, she'd bring it up in an argument: "you fvcked off to the football on my birthday, which I had to spend alone. That's how much you think of me!"

Genuinely not worth the aggro. I'm going to have to take it on the chin.

Would you be able to work in Loughborough? If so, Thermo Fisher will often take on science grads in semi-technical roles. If you're interested, contact Gill Cooke Personnel in Loughborough telling them what you're after.

Thank you very much for your help.