Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

If only I knew, but sadly I am not privy to that information.

You moderators are getting a lot stricter. First we had Manwell demanding Phube change his Arsenal-bashing thread, now you are banning little Jakey boy.

I think you are doing a fine job by the way :thumbup:

You moderators are getting a lot stricter. First we had Manwell demanding Phube change his Arsenal-bashing thread, now you are banning little Jakey boy.

You lot have to be kept on your toes. It's the only way.

Plus it makes me feel dead important.

Indeed, the Mods/Admin have a very Kantian approach to running the forum :thumbup:

terrible, been watching the news about the unemployment, credit crunch, financial crisis etc. Then get a call from work saying they can no longer accomadate me on my extended hours they'd promised me till february, so how only have 3 4 hour night shifts a night. Signed up to an agency earlier to try and get something short term nut fook knows where I'm heading now!

Nor ETHICS - Contemporary challenges in health and social care. Edited by Audrey Leathard and Susuan McClaren :(

If only Steve had had a say in it. It could have been an examination of the effects of WAGs on the health and wellbeing of professional sportsmen, and the impact on their performances.

If only Steve had had a say in it. It could have been an examination of the effects of WAGs on the health and wellbeing of professional sportsmen, and the impact on their performances.

I bet it's fireworks in their bedroom of an evening

How the hell have I spelt Susan like that :unsure: