Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just found out I've got an interview on friday for a primary literacy scheme thing. Involves me going into primary schools during my hours off uni and helping out. About £7 p/h as well which will help. Not got a clue what I want to do in the future but maybe this'll give me some sort of idea.

My day has been lovely. No real reason. Enjoyed a nice relaxing morning then I went to the gym. Clocked into work about 1pm and did loads of work mainly at LRI with the odd trip to GGH. Finished just before 10 and as I come in I notice on sky 2 "Danny Dyers Deadliest Men" was about to start. Kept me thoroughly entertained for an hour!

Nothing on now though i think I'll hit the sack

Work can **** off at the moment, went in, worked for 1hr20 then they told me "oh you've accidentally been booked in and we don't need you tonight so go home". Thanks for making me miss out on 4 hours wages, knobs. And the worst thing is, I paid £5 in travel to earn £6.50, ****ing fuming.

Work can **** off at the moment, went in, worked for 1hr20 then they told me "oh you've accidentally been booked in and we don't need you tonight so go home". Thanks for making me miss out on 4 hours wages, knobs. And the worst thing is, I paid £5 in travel to earn £6.50, ****ing fuming.

Profit.

• Like 2

And the worst thing is, they let my co-worker (who literally does **** all) stay and do the shift and he started 30mins later than me, what the ****?

Positive you get the night off.

The worst bit, we have to contend with all your shit all night, we will be expecting a post from you about 4.00am like last week. 

My last day living in Bristol tomorrow so was catching up with some friends and went to Laser Quest! Was actually still really good fun, a right laugh! Topped off with some Nandos too :)

Off out in the city tomorrow night for drinks with work and then returning to Leicestershire on Saturday.....forever? Who know!

Work do take the piss, I was sposed to be paid £149.50, but they pay me £122.49 instead, bunch of pricks. Strong words needed later.

For God's sake actually discuss it with them this time rather than chucking your job in over an error in your pay eh?