Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Go the shop and buy a shitload of beer, usually 24/36 bottles in a deal somewhere, was £14 for 24 bottles of San Miguel by ours the other day. So a crate of 12 for £7. Go 3/4 ways on a bottle of sambuca at about £12, so another £3. Tenner down. You drink all that and barely need to buy anything once you're out, and even if you feel the need quid bottles means you can buy 6 or 7 in town and still have 3 quid change to throw to someone for a taxi home. Blag a few drinks off people when you're out and about as well an you can easily drink 20 bottles and a decent amount of shots/spirits for 20/25 quid.

I spent 5 months on the dole so had to get used to tricks of the trade etc by going out most weekends on very little money. Where there's a will there's a way. Occasionally (like this weekend) if I take my card out and i get a bit over excited ill end up lashing 50+ down the drain but it's rare. I wouldn't be able to go out half as much if I was mad enough to spend hundreds of quid a time.

I knew as soon as he posted that, the humble braggers would be out in full force about how they couldn't possibly enjoy a night out on anything less than a few hundred.

It's not humblebragging its true for most of us.

Twenty quid wouldn't cover a taxi to and from town and you'll spend at least 50 on drink. Add to that cost of bar/club entry and you're already touching three figures.

It's not humblebragging its true for most of us.

Twenty quid wouldn't cover a taxi to and from town and you'll spend at least 50 on drink. Add to that cost of bar/club entry and you're already touching three figures.

it costs extra for touching , most of them don't allow it .

When i came out at lunch time I met a local bobby. She was askingabout my neighbour and said an eviction notice had been served. Anyway on Granby Street opposite Sinsburys there  is a benck an on it was a bloke sat on it out of it. The policewoman shook him and it took a couple of minutes befor  he opened his eyes.

He did not look well. She had put on plastic gloves by this time  I asked if she wanted contact numbers butt. she she said she could handle it.

He was obviously a street guy from what I saw. I just hope he was OK after.

The police woman seemed very friendly. She did not judge the bloke and seemed genually concerned about his well being.

When i came out at lunch time I met a local bobby. She was askingabout my neighbour and said an eviction notice had been served. Anyway on Granby Street opposite Sinsburys there  is a benck an on it was a bloke sat on it out of it. The policewoman shook him and it took a couple of minutes befor  he opened his eyes.

He did not look well. She had put on plastic gloves by this time  I asked if she wanted contact numbers butt. she she said she could handle it.

He was obviously a street guy from what I saw. I just hope he was OK after.

The police woman seemed very friendly. She did not judge the bloke and seemed genually concerned about his well being.

Channel 4 should make a documentary of your life, it will get millions of viewers I'm sure

When i came out at lunch time I met a local bobby. She was askingabout my neighbour and said an eviction notice had been served. Anyway on Granby Street opposite Sinsburys there  is a benck an on it was a bloke sat on it out of it (what???). The policewoman shook him and it took a couple of minutes befor  he opened his eyes.

He was obviously a street guy from what I saw. I just hope he was OK after. ...?