Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

As I do not know the history or anything about the bloke I thought 'street guy' seemed the best description. But yes if you want to stereotype him he fits your description. There may have been other reasons for him acting the way he  did. Medication or the lack of it being one. Without facts I prefer using 'street guy'

As I do not know the history or anything about the bloke I thought 'street guy' seemed the best description. But yes if you want to stereotype him he fits your description. There may have been other reasons for him acting the way he  did. Medication or the lack of it being one. Without facts I prefer using 'street guy'

You're making a beeline for abuse if you phrase things like that...

lol

i was talking to a woman about it in the pub and she said she found a bloke recently in a doorway. She dialed 101 and it turned out he had walked from loughborough from some hospital. So you never know do you?

TV's switched itself off again. May have to think about getting another. Who wants mine?

Edited by Rincewind

i was talking to a woman about it in the pub and she said she found a bloke recently in a doorway. She dialed 101 and it turned out he had walked from loughborough from some hospital. So you never know do you?

TV's switched itself off again. May have to think about getting another. Who wants mine?

No one wants it and please don't give it to the BHF shop who will probably try and rip off some sucker that thinks its a good deal.

ps are you sure it isn't Bernie?

I was considering going there. Trouble with mine I cant see the standby light so dont know if i've switched it off. Buttons are on the side and its hard to see which is on/off. Tried switching it on/off. Other times it comes back on.

Would happen when I'm going away Wednesday and may not have time to catch up tomorrow.

OK I'll leave it. Not a lot on anyway. Thing is if the standby light has gone off I dont know if its on. Had to shine a torch on the side to find the on/off. Black TV dark corner.

Oh well I cn shove more stuff in my case.

You do ask some silly questions Matt. It is annoying though. If is a recent thing that tellys have started to do maybe I shouldnt leave it on standby.

Dont worry about it. I'll sort it eventually. This is just idle gossip when I have nothing else to do. :)

Edited by Rincewind

It's turning itself OFF, so it must be on. Stop needless being a **** to Ken, it's becoming tiresome.

Are you sure its a television and not a Microwave?

Are you sure its a television and not a Microwave?

Oh come! Yeah Ken can be boring, he brings the subject of homelessness in to practically every thread, but he's basically harmless. You're picking on everything he says is getting just as boring as his going on and on about the poor. Just on the last page he gave Lamby some decent advice not to be overly confrontational with his bosses as they'll just replace him and you pick on him for it. Only 5 posts later Jon the Hat said practically the same thing and you didn't pick on him.

If you disagree with something he says, fine argue back, but this whole vendetta against him is just silly. You one of the better posters in here and I just feel you're lowering yourself.