Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Good result from my coursework at uni, then won the weekly game of football 3-2. Striker played out of his skin... Wasn't too impressed with a player on their side though, just kept fouling. Jumped into me once and kept pushing everytime our player challenged him for a header.

It seems like me and the missis are over for good. shes completely adamant that's what's happening once I've gone up to full money around Easter. I'm the type of person that brushes things under the carpet til they actually happen, and as we're still being very civil to each other I think I'm in denial.

It'll kill me when she goes knowing what I've thrown away. Having said that I HATE the fact that she has no ambition in life, to look for a better job, to pass her driving test etc. She just doesn't want to know. It's hard for her as she has no GCSE's thanks to her mum but it shouldn't stop that from her trying her hardest to better herself. It's so frustrating and the cause of many arguments though nothing to do with why we're splitting which is entirely my fault. I thought after 6 years I'd be able to have rubbed off some of my drive to her. Clearly not.

Dad finished his latest dose of chemo yesterday too. He'll be having his tests soon and I imagine his results before Xmas. It's truly the worst feeling I've ever had.

As MattP said,concentrate on your dadYou seem to have a lot on your shoulders mate.Good to share a bit of your woes.Good luck with it all buddy.

Still no TV. Going away tomorrow so will have to sort it out when I het back. Ether repair or ne/reconditioned one.

Going to see if I can get Iplayer on this laptop. Its not very good for facebook games so hope the speed is OK.

Still need to cram stuff in a suitcase and do dinner.

For some reason we have to start all the Christmas stuff before mid-November.

I've no idea why. Last Christmas will be on the radio soon.

Asda were playing "Hark the herald angel sing" and "A Spaceman came travelling" while I was shopping earlier. Its ridiculous.

The Christmas tree is up in town. What is this shit. 

Not keen on that and got no time for these people who try and tell me I'm a miserable so and so etc... for not wanting to overhype and overkill everything to the extent that the actual occasion itself becomes completely devalued.

Sorry to hear of all that as well, Stu. Hope all sorts itself.

Serious lack of motivation at the minute, find it hard to sit down and do anything productive. Seems to happen to me every November this.

Just bought some tickets for Open day on Friday at Cheltenham, love the Countryside festival and might perk me up a bit.

Serious lack of motivation at the minute, find it hard to sit down and do anything productive. Seems to happen to me every November this.

I know how you're feeling, recently started a new job, and at the moment everything I'm doing just gets held up because I have to wait for someone else to do their bit and everyone else is either incompetent or very slow. Been suffering from a lack of motivation as every step results in further frustration. I decided to be proactive today, got up early , got on top of everything I need to get done, sent out a load of e-mails and now I'm just waiting for people to get back to me. It's been like this since I started and it is just killing my motivation to actually do anything.

Call me an idiot, but the whole time, you've just been turning up whenever? Or am I being thick?

When I don't get given hours, I look at the venues website and go in for the start time of said event. I'm always needed, it's just sometimes they don't tell anyone their actual hours to work.

When I don't get given hours, I look at the venues website and go in for the start time of said event. I'm always needed, it's just sometimes they don't tell anyone their actual hours to work.

Who's running this operation The Chuckle Brothers?

I know how you're feeling, recently started a new job, and at the moment everything I'm doing just gets held up because I have to wait for someone else to do their bit and everyone else is either incompetent or very slow. Been suffering from a lack of motivation as every step results in further frustration. I decided to be proactive today, got up early , got on top of everything I need to get done, sent out a load of e-mails and now I'm just waiting for people to get back to me. It's been like this since I started and it is just killing my motivation to actually do anything.

Exact opposite situation for me - Same outcome! 

Been in the same office for 6 years but been in this job about 3 years and feel like i've hit a ceiling. My mangers useless and my motivation is out the window.