Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been a s h i t day and week to be honest, i've had to complete almost thirty pieces of home work which as got to be handed in by next week! When we we're only given a seven day deadline, the course at the moment is taking the p i s s, we're more or less getting the blame for teachers being absent. 

Bored. Drinking, eating and gambling too much. Weather is crap when it's cold and not xmas.

Plus side I'm off to the countryside festival tomorrow, got a new hat and pair of coids.

Hunting Hounds parade, display from William Fox Pitt and a point to point Saturday morning. Looking forward to it.

Doctors of Foxestalk.

I have been sick, coughed up blood, had a nosebleed and as much as you all really want to know, seemingly have diarrhoea. Due to medication I am on, I can't take anything else. What can I do?

Edited by Bert

Doctors of Foxestalk.

I have been sick, coughed up blood, had a nosebleed and as much as you all really want to know, seemingly have diarrhoea. Due to medication I am on, I can't take anything else. What can I do?

The blood would of been from the nose bleed, similar to how you cough up flem when you have a cold.

Doctors of Foxestalk.

I have been sick, coughed up blood, had a nosebleed and as much as you all really want to know, seemingly have diarrhoea. Due to medication I am on, I can't take anything else. What can I do?

Have you rung the doctors yet? You should do really. 

Doctors of Foxestalk.

Coughing up blood isn't a good sign could be gastric ulcer I would stop the medication asap and go to the LRI and get checked out.

Coughing up blood isn't a good sign could be gastric ulcer I would stop the medication asap and go to the LRI and get checked out.

yep,but to make Bert feel better,now I know he is going to the docs.Some medications can thin the lining of stomach or give you broken blood vessels resulting in bleeding and coughing this up.

Thanks everyone. Off the Doctors in a bit.

Hope it went well fella.

It was all going off tonight at work, why do raves bring out the twats? Another one again tonight with a more gangster crowd, now where's my stab proof vest?

Wanted McDonald's breakfast but it was closed due to flooding :dry:

Keep waking up at 3-4am

Been going on for a few days and then I feel absolutely shit by mid afternoon.

Really annoying.

Think of it not as a problem, but as an opportunity.

Nudge the missus...

[yours not mine]

:thumbup:

• Like 1