Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

We have a customer at work who buys boxes,goes around the country to the Filipino community who fill these boxes up to send home to family and friends.His wife is Filipino,and it's quite a lucrative business.Considering what has happened ,me and the boss decided to donate a 1000 boxes to him for the relief work.The shipper decided to give him fook all discount for his huge shipping crate.Saved him a grand.Feel good about myself.

Oh dear :(

I'm not planning on getting absolutely slaughtered, 3 or 4 pints at most. My shift is going to contain gangsters, stoners, drugs, fake money, rude people, people running off without paying for drinks, fights...you name it.

I'm not planning on getting absolutely slaughtered, 3 or 4 pints at most. My shift is going to contain gangsters, stoners, drugs, fake money, rude people, people running off without paying for drinks, fights...you name it.

Drunk staff?

I can't stand rude people either.

All the more reason to be on top if your game then and not even slightly tipsy.

Going to the pub before work, I need the alcohol to get through the next shift!

one smell of alcohol on your breath can get you sacked at some places.If your place runs like that it only takes one other member of staff to tell someone in charge.Be careful and as Facecloth said tonights crowd could be a reason to be sober.Not your job to sort out them,that's what bouncers are for and I'm sure if it's true there will be more on tonight.Good luck.

Would have been my dads birthday today,but died of cancer a couple of years ago.Took some flowers and went to his grave after my lads football.My lads team are poor,but they won 2-1 today against a team who hadn't lost all season and were 1-0 down with 5 mins to go.First thing my lad said when he got to my dads grave was" grandad we won for the first time on your birthday" bless him.

Ah thats nice!

Would have been my dads birthday today,but died of cancer a couple of years ago.Took some flowers and went to his grave after my lads football.My lads team are poor,but they won 2-1 today against a team who hadn't lost all season and were 1-0 down with 5 mins to go.First thing my lad said when he got to my dads grave was" grandad we won for the first time on your birthday" bless him.

Awww, that's lovely. :cry: 

Good

First weekend without a trip out for a long while. Today was my cheat day from a diet so I had a gorgeous sausage and cheese sandwich lathered with BBQ sauce. Also had a treble came in from betting.

It makes for a refreshing change from contentiously studying for every weekend for past three years when I was at uni.

That must have been tough to hold back the tears. Hope you had a nice day :)

Good

First weekend without a trip out for a long while. Today was my cheat day from a diet so I had a gorgeous sausage and cheese sandwich lathered with BBQ sauce. Also had a treble came in from betting.

It makes for a refreshing change from contentiously studying for every weekend for past three years when I was at uni.

Cheat days/meals are a joke mate, you can still eat what you enjoy while losing weight!