Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Wonder how Lamby is getting on.

Probs been sacked

Or in hospital after getting beaten up by these Gangsters.

Or maybe he is in a prison cell, after that girl from Warrington reported him, for indecent images.

Or he could be telling one big lie, and he doesn't have a job at all

Could you imagine if Kingfox and Lamby were actually the same person who would probably be the best troll in the world?

The only better one would be if Ken was a troll.

I'm no troll.

At least I support Leicester, and make fair enough points and posts when I feel like it.

• Like 1

Soo many pretentious pricks in there tonight. Of course they were the weed smokers too, so with the heat from the room and the weed smell, I literally could not work in the main room for most of the night as it made me feel as though I wanted to throw up, it was that overpowering.

Got told by some drunk punters to "leave the ****ing venue" after I told them to stop smoking inside and to put it out or leave. It's pretty strange to have someone to tell you to leave your own work place once you've told them you work there.

Also, what the **** is it with these "hipsters" and doing this 2 stepping dance thing? It's the same ****ing thing every time and it's not even dancing. How you can "dance" using the same steps every time to music that's just noise for 11 hours I don't know.

Cheat days/meals are a joke mate, you can still eat what you enjoy while losing weight!

Probably yes however I do want a healthier lifestyle and since I run three times a week, it would be a hassle to work out calories on my non-running days and whether my running compensate for additional calories accumulated during my non running days. 

Soo many pretentious pricks in there tonight. Of course they were the weed smokers too, so with the heat from the room and the weed smell, I literally could not work in the main room for most of the night as it made me feel as though I wanted to throw up, it was that overpowering.

Got told by some drunk punters to "leave the ****ing venue" after I told them to stop smoking inside and to put it out or leave. It's pretty strange to have someone to tell you to leave your own work place once you've told them you work there.

Also, what the **** is it with these "hipsters" and doing this 2 stepping dance thing? It's the same ****ing thing every time and it's not even dancing. How you can "dance" using the same steps every time to music that's just noise for 11 hours I don't know.

I'm guessing you work at the Indigo2? 

Over dramatic much.

My nextdoor neighbours smoke it, and it comes through my bedroom wall, it's that strong.

Sniff my wall for a long period you could get high off it.

Would have been my dads birthday today,but died of cancer a couple of years ago.Took some flowers and went to his grave after my lads football.My lads team are poor,but they won 2-1 today against a team who hadn't lost all season and were 1-0 down with 5 mins to go.First thing my lad said when he got to my dads grave was" grandad we won for the first time on your birthday" bless him.

hope that made you very proud. Sounds like you've done a good job of bringing him up so far.

That must have been tough to hold back the tears. Hope you had a nice day :)

hope that made you very proud. Sounds like you've done a good job of bringing him up so far.

Awww, that's lovely. :cry:

cheers all,the kids aren't too bad.Daughter being a typical 13 year old today though.Bloody sleepovers.Its weird I don't get too emotional about it and my mum is the same.He had a good life,retired at 50 so I tend to take the positives of 16 years of doing what he wanted rather than having a year if retired normally and not being able to do anything with life.Think I only got emotional once when I had to tell the kids he was very ill on the day he died,I had told them he had severe back trouble as I didn't want them to change around him.My lad ran upstairs crying wanted to see grandad.He was like a wounded animal when I went,so wanted the kids to remember him how he was and we thought it best they didn't go.

Had mum over for Sunday lunch.

Edited by cambridgefox

cheers all,the kids aren't too bad.Daughter being a typical 13 year old today though.Bloody sleepovers.Its weird I don't get too emotional about it and my mum is the same.He had a good life,retired at 50 so I tend to take the positives of 16 years of doing what he wanted rather than having a year if retired normally and not being able to do anything with life.Think I only got emotional once when I had to tell the kids he was very ill on the day he died,I had told them he had severe back trouble as I didn't want them to change around him.My lad ran upstairs crying wanted to see grandad.He was like a wounded animal when I went,so wanted the kids to remember him how he was and we thought it best they didn't go.

Had mum over for Sunday lunch.

Awww :)

one smell of alcohol on your breath can get you sacked at some places.If your place runs like that it only takes one other member of staff to tell someone in charge.Be careful and as Facecloth said tonights crowd could be a reason to be sober.Not your job to sort out them,that's what bouncers are for and I'm sure if it's true there will be more on tonight.Good luck.

Unless you work at a corprate office when work lunches always involve beer and wine, sometimes plenty of it.