Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

50 odd. Divorced with two kids. Spoke to the lad who was working with him friday. Said he was actually in a good mood (hes usually quite quiet and withdrawn) he was on about hoping for a forest win the next day despite it doing us a favour.

There's been a few good mates of mine from school die. One shot himself whilst in the navy. You'd have never have thought it knowing him. literally the life and soul of the party.

Think I know that guy too.

50 odd. Divorced with two kids. Spoke to the lad who was working with him friday. Said he was actually in a good mood (hes usually quite quiet and withdrawn) he was on about hoping for a forest win the next day despite it doing us a favour.

There's been a few good mates of mine from school die. One shot himself whilst in the navy. You'd have never have thought it knowing him. literally the life and soul of the party.

Very sad. My second cousin found a mate of his dead a few years ago. Can't imagine how horrible that must be, don't think I'd ever get over it.

Just had a phone call off my boss. One of our lads killed himself Friday night. I feel violently sick.

Shit. How you coping?

Can empathise somewhat - one of my mates from school hung himself at home a couple of summers ago. Was just after he finished uni and was one of the most popular lads at school. 

Missed out on both Eagles and Monty Python tickets this week. Will be scouring Gumtree for the next few months I guess!

or you could get them from here: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/ seems to be a lot available

I can vouch for this website as well I bought some concert tickets in August 4 days before a gig and they came next day delivery from France everything was in order.

I always go for actual tickets than e-tickets though.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

or you could get them from here: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/ seems to be a lot available

I can vouch for this website as well I bought some concert tickets in August 4 days before a gig and they came next day delivery from France everything was in order.

I always go for actual tickets than e-tickets though.

Incredible how many people have bought tickets to sell on. Python ones only came out today and there are hundreds available. Will hopefully find something that isn't too ridiculously priced.

For some reason my enthusiasm about college as gone! I dunno i've really felt tired and lifeless (can't be bothered) over the last few days, what's happened? Two weeks ago i was fine but out of nowhere i felt sort of depressed, why i dunno? Anyone else suffered this?

Edited by Leicesterpool

For some reason my enthusiasm about college as gone! I dunno i've really felt tired and lifeless (can't be bothered) over the last few days, what's happened? Two weeks ago i was fine but out of nowhere i felt sort of depressed, why i dunno? Anyone else suffered this?

herpes?

• Like 2

My missis had this exact thing mate. Its horrible I feel for you.

Google PMS, I think thats what the doctor called it.

• Like 4