Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

For some reason my enthusiasm about college as gone! I dunno i've really felt tired and lifeless (can't be bothered) over the last few days, what's happened? Two weeks ago i was fine but out of nowhere i felt sort of depressed, why i dunno? Anyone else suffered this?

At least tonight you can watch the Villa against the West Midlands' best team :cool:

We want live text commentary.

8.05PM - Lamby enters Burger King, and asks his date if she wantas extra onion rings

8.06PM - date declines onion ring offer and moves sheepishly towards the exit

Could be stress i suppose, got so much homework to do and given such a small deadline to do them in.

I always stress about the work I've got at uni, then think, it could be worse; I could be trying to support a family while working every hour of the week, or something like that.

This sounds so simple man, but just get your head down and get on with it... I always think overthinking makes it worse, once I start the actual work I get into it.

I always stress about the work I've got at uni, then think, it could be worse; I could be trying to support a family while working every hour of the week, or something like that.

This sounds so simple man, but just get your head down and get on with it... I always think overthinking makes it worse, once I start the actual work I get into it.

Its strange with me. I've a hell of a lot going on in my life at the mo, none of it good. But the worse it gets the more I laugh and think **** it. I used to get so down about money til I realised most people you speak to have an overdraft and use it yet still only rent a house and don't own a car.

Maybe one day itll all be too much for me, but for now, bring it on! Life's just a game and you're not here long enough to worry about anything.

Edited by The Year Of The Fox