Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Took advantage of today being perfect weather for a game of golf. Went after lunch, hardly anyone around. 18 totally relaxing holes. Plan to unwind further with a nice bottle or two of Chilean Merlot. Happiness is... :cheers:

Oh yes.

Took advantage of today being perfect weather for a game of golf. Went after lunch, hardly anyone around. 18 totally relaxing holes. Plan to unwind further with a nice bottle or two of Chilean Merlot. Happiness is... :cheers:

PS: Bloody hell, that wine was good. I'd got two places to go tonight but will never get near either of em!

I got given a brand new Mac at work yesterday and was told, "it's yours to do as you like with". :) In all honesty, I don't think he actually meant I could go and flog it on eBay (tempting as it is), more that it was mine to play with.

I ought to be excited... and I have used Macs in the past... but I just can't be arsed (and don't have the time) to find my way around a new OS at the moment. It actually seems like more hassle than it's worth. Still, it's pretty to look at. :/

I got given a brand new Mac at work yesterday and was told, "it's yours to do as you like with". :) In all honesty, I don't think he actually meant I could go and flog it on eBay (tempting as it is), more that it was mine to play with.

I ought to be excited... and I have used Macs in the past... but I just can't be arsed (and don't have the time) to find my way around a new OS at the moment. It actually seems like more hassle than it's worth. Still, it's pretty to look at. :/

At least it looks cool. :)

Supposedly, you are allowed to use it just as an ornament to your work area... :dunno::whistle:

At least it looks cool. :)

Supposedly, you are allowed to use it just as an ornament to your work area... :dunno::whistle:

Well we're gonna be using Macs with the kids as part of an urban street music project to layer and sample music tracks etc. I guess that's why I got given one. But, ultimately, yes, it will sit there looking cool and gathering dust. :smile:

Well we're gonna be using Macs with the kids as part of an urban street music project to layer and sample music tracks etc. I guess that's why I got given one. But, ultimately, yes, it will sit there looking cool and gathering dust. :smile:

Why didnt I get to do anything like that at school.

<_<

It was an unusual day. My mum's brother got married at Westcliff-on-Sea today and, although in his 70's he's like a kid with a new toy.

With an eye to a story I did wonder if his own son and best man - a FlyBe pilot - would be flying the jumbo that takes them on honeymoon, but if so he was not letting on, remaining seriously tight lipped about his plans.

Some turnout though. Wouldn't be surprised if it took a fair few off the Southend gate. I'm due back there next Sunday for a look around the Greenpiece ship, Rainbow Warrior, which will be berthed at the pier after returning from Greece.

Edited by Thracian

Darn tooting I do.

Erm - I have assistant vacancies too...only you'd have to suffer going to the pub on Thursday and Fridays along with raucous music, all manner of top jinx and malarky throughout the day.

Plus, I don't teach in some odd county where half the students only have one eye. :whistle:

Erm - I have assistant vacancies too...only you'd have to suffer going to the pub on Thursday and Fridays along with raucous music, all manner of top jinx and malarky throughout the day.

Plus, I don't teach in some odd county where half the students only have one eye. :whistle:

Hands off - I baggsied him first. :glare::@:glare:

Went to London.

Bloody loved it. Got up at about 4:30 am, which has been my bed time of late, so to not be shattered after that, i'm pretty chuffed.

Tube worked out fine. Bought some pretty sexy clothes. Had a good laugh.

And I also didn't get ran over when I probably deserved to. Close call that one. Nearly got kidnapped by some man offering me and my mate watches, distracting us. But I was wise to it and pulled my mate away, the man was clearly coming for us. One downer on the day - the smug c*nts in Abercrombie. Looking at you as if you're not well off enough to be going into what they made out to be 'their' shop. Which in all fairness, I was down to £70 which won't get you any jeans. But still, annoyed me that. Plus there were like holiday rep esque dancers on the 'balcony'. Yes, this is a shop.

Got back at about 4 and listened to some Oasis and texted people. Bish Bash Bosh.

Also, good result for the city obviously.

Football match and work tomorrow. Meh, be alright.

Went to London.

Bloody loved it. Got up at about 4:30 am, which has been my bed time of late, so to not be shattered after that, i'm pretty chuffed.

Tube worked out fine. Bought some pretty sexy clothes. Had a good laugh.

And I also didn't get ran over when I probably deserved to. Close call that one. Nearly got kidnapped by some man offering me and my mate watches, distracting us. But I was wise to it and pulled my mate away, the man was clearly coming for us. One downer on the day - the smug c*nts in Abercrombie. Looking at you as if you're not well off enough to be going into what they made out to be 'their' shop. Which in all fairness, I was down to £70 which won't get you any jeans. But still, annoyed me that. Plus there were like holiday rep esque dancers on the 'balcony'. Yes, this is a shop.

Got back at about 4 and listened to some Oasis and texted people. Bish Bash Bosh.

Also, good result for the city obviously.

Football match and work tomorrow. Meh, be alright.

Should of come Oldham right laugh lol

Should of come Oldham right laugh lol

I would have done If my bloody pay went through earlier! I got the last 6 weeks of my pay on Friday. So I thought i'd blow it on some new clothes as theres not a lot more I actually want.