Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thing is, if you're likening his dates to football matches, that means tonight's girl would have been champions league, whilst tomorrow's is Europa league! :|

Sounds like he was fortunate to qualify for the Champions League in the first place. Bookies were backing him for relegation before the start of the season. After the first manager change you feared the worst but he seems to have found his feet.

I'll bet you 50p that he doesn't win the first fixture.

Thing is, if you're likening his dates to football matches, that means tonight's girl would have been champions league, whilst tomorrow's is Europa league! :|

I hope he doesn't put himself on a 50p accy lol

I'll bet you 50p that he doesn't win the first fixture.

Oh you utter twat lol

Do you think that maybe she found out about the other date?

In which case, if they've found out about each other, Thursday's date could be merrily stringing Lamby along. Let's hope she's not some boiler who likes posting the humiliation of her 'conquests' on the internet. :giggle:

Edited by AoWW

Love work, afternoon bunch are brilliant. 

Two painted a picture, then said it was for me.

One lad gave me a piece of Toy Pizza, I said I didn't like Pizza because I don't like Tomatoes, ten seconds later he says to me "There we go I peeled them off for ya"

They are only 3 & 4.

Season 3 of homeland took some time to get going and there is a lack of Brody but it's getting a lot better and setting up for something big.

Plus the scene where Danes was getting nailed on the stairs was brilliant. Proper screaming filthbag

Yeah you can sense that it's building to something. The season is improving as it goes on, the last 15 minutes of the most recent episode was cracking.

Shit day today.  My father-in-law passed away aged 59 from a heart attack.  He was like a second father to me as I lost my dad at 19.  Although me and his daughter split at the beginning of the year, I was still close to him. She told the kids this evening.  I picked the kids up from school and a lot of her family came back to the house.  All very emotional stuff.  I am absolutely gutted. :(

Is it acceptable to wear a proper shirt on a date?

How proper are you talking? If it's got frilly cuffs then probably no. Gauge the level you date is pitching at and just go similar