Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

How proper are you talking? If it's got frilly cuffs then probably no. Gauge the level you date is pitching at and just go similar

Just like a blue work type shirt. Nothing too fancy. Just a day of having a hot chocolate from Costa, walking around, going to an arcade then onto Spoons for Dinner.

Shit day today.  My father-in-law passed away aged 59 from a heart attack.  He was like a second father to me as I lost my dad at 19.  Although me and his daughter split at the beginning of the year, I was still close to him. She told the kids this evening.  I picked the kids up from school and a lot of her family came back to the house.  All very emotional stuff.  I am absolutely gutted. :(

Sorry to hear that.

• Like 1

I may be in the hot seat on the radio today 3-4. I foolishly said i'd have a go.It is coming to an end. Not permanent. The location where we are at George Hines House at the Towers is closing and the one that runs Panj Pani radio has to find new premises. He's been looking but not found anywhere yet. By rights the NHS Trust should be helping. The radio station promotes and raies issues concerning mental health so it is beneficial to them. DNO just rents airtime off the station owner.

We intend playing some music from a film (Titanic?) when its sinking as one of the last pieces of music followed by Eye Of The Tiger on the last show.

Is it acceptable to wear a proper shirt on a date?

Dear oh dear.

Shit day today.  My father-in-law passed away aged 59 from a heart attack.  He was like a second father to me as I lost my dad at 19.  Although me and his daughter split at the beginning of the year, I was still close to him. She told the kids this evening.  I picked the kids up from school and a lot of her family came back to the house.  All very emotional stuff.  I am absolutely gutted. :(

So sorry my friend.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Is it acceptable to wear a proper shirt on a date?

I honestly don't know how to respond to this, what else would you wear?

Condolences. Young age to go.

I wore a Christmas jumper on my first date with my current girlfriend  :santa:

Thats acceptable, cheeky.

I've got a really bad feeling Lamby is actually going to turn up in a full Charlton kit now.

Very sad anytime,but that is too young. condolences to you.

A Leicester Mercury photographer was at the radio station today. Took some group photos.

Our reputation is growing despite the one or two slurs and negative comments from un-named people.

Good for you ken.

I missed punga malinga radio again today unfortunately, did you take up the hot seat in the end? I reckon you'd make a thrillinf radio host.

A Leicester Mercury photographer was at the radio station today. Took some group photos.

Our reputation is growing despite the one or two slurs and negative comments from un-named people.

You keep going fella.

Remember any publicity is good publicity, I bet no one had heard of Bungy Bongu Vaas Chandaprasanna FM before an un-named person started mentioning it on Twitter.