Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I like it when you get a poorly drafted letter advising they won't rebate any tax you're owed since they are hanging on to it for the next tax year. I might adopt the same stance next time I get a tax bill.

My dad got a letter saying he owed the tax man £800 and it had to paid in something like a week. He duly paid and then got a letter two weeks later saying they'd miscalculated and they owed him £1200 and would pay it within 28 days. Lovely stuff.

My dad got a letter saying he owed the tax man £800 and it had to paid in something like a week. He duly paid and then got a letter two weeks later saying they'd miscalculated and they owed him £1200 and would pay it within 28 days. Lovely stuff.

I like how it takes longer for them to pay out.

Finished work for the week, few pints tonight down the local then a all day session tomorrow.

Got Paul Merson down St Andrews football club tomorrow night for a Q&A should be a good laugh.

lol

Mate you'll love it.

He did the after dinner speaking at one of our work do's once, had people in stiches with some of his stories, dishes the dirt on everyone as well.

Invited to a housewarming tonight. Maybe spending the afternoon in the KingsHead is not a great idea.

Bloke is someone who volunteers with me. A year ago he was in a hostel, feeling down and had low esteem. Now he is a regular presenter on raDNO and moved into his own place .

There are others who have also made progress with their lives.

Who said DNO is not working?

Edited by Rincewind

lol

Mate you'll love it.

He did the after dinner speaking at one of our work do's once, had people in stiches with some of his stories, dishes the dirt on everyone as well.

I imagine he'll be a good laugh, I've read his autobiography and it was a really good read. Tony Adams shitting on his sofa lol

Some of the lads that will be down there i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up nipping in and out if the toilets every 10 minutes with them.

• Like 1

Invited to a housewarming tonight. Maybe spending the afternoon in the KingsHead is not a great idea.

Bloke is someone who volunteers with me. A year ago he was in a hostel, feeling down and had low esteem. Now he is a regular presenter on raDNO and moved into his own place .

There are others who have also made progress with their lives.

Who said DNO is not working?

Big Lotto by the looks of the funding.

I imagine he'll be a good laugh, I've read his autobiography and it was a really good read. Tony Adams shitting on his sofa lol

Some of the lads that will be down there i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up nipping in and out if the toilets every 10 minutes with them.

Yep, he will be!

I had one for £1200 last month, leave the HMRC alone,they know what they're doing!

Get ready for an 800 bill then another 1,100 rebate then a 1,600 bill all with circular references to notes which all point back to each other or other bits of correspondence which don't exist.

Call the HMRC one day and suddenly you won't be so shocked that someone like Lamby has a job. Honestly, DNO could be rendered (even more) pointless. It wouldn't surprise me if the HMRC was entirely staffed by anti capitalist idiots found sleeping rough and press ganged in to institutionalised extortion.

Get ready for an 800 bill then another 1,100 rebate then a 1,600 bill all with circular references to notes which all point back to each other or other bits of correspondence which don't exist.

Call the HMRC one day and suddenly you won't be so shocked that someone like Lamby has a job. Honestly, DNO could be rendered (even more) pointless. It wouldn't surprise me if the HMRC was entirely staffed by anti capitalist idiots found sleeping rough and press ganged in to institutionalised extortion.

The HRMC work for the Government so it is the other way round. They extort as much as they can from the ordornary working man to pay for all the cock ups.

As for DNO I am surprised a highly intellegent person like yourself have not read up on them and seen that they have elped many people turn their lives around as well as highlight the injustice that occurs in Britain.

They are linked with Action Homeless which provides many training schemes and advice on housing, money management and job training. I do not see that as pointless and spending a day or so observing what work they do will be obvious to anyone with an ounce of compassion and intellegence.

You've changed.

The HRMC work for the Government so it is the other way round. They extort as much as they can from the ordornary working man to pay for all the cock ups.

As for DNO I am surprised a highly intellegent person like yourself have not read up on them and seen that they have elped many people turn their lives around as well as highlight the injustice that occurs in Britain.

They are linked with Action Homeless which provides many training schemes and advice on housing, money management and job training. I do not see that as pointless and spending a day or so observing what work they do will be obvious to anyone with an ounce of compassion and intellegence.

You know me Ken, I hate to be a pedant, especially with you, but there are certain words that you really should learn how to spell before you try to use them.