Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Came back home for the weekend yesterday... First of all, got to the train station and the train was 40 minutes late. Anyway, it finally came and I've never seen anything so busy; thought the whole of Manchester wanted to get on it... Thankfully I managed to push my way in like everyone else, but I heard one woman shout 'But we've paid for tickets'. I assume they didn't get on. People were running down the platform, banging on the windows and telling people stood to move up. Someone shouted 'sit down if there are seats'. There were none, as if people were going to stand up while seats were free. 

Anyway, thankfully got back and off to the Leicester match later today. Hoping we can get three points and continue our form.

Came back home for the weekend yesterday... First of all, got to the train station and the train was 40 minutes late. Anyway, it finally came and I've never seen anything so busy; thought the whole of Manchester wanted to get on it... Thankfully I managed to push my way in like everyone else, but I heard one woman shout 'But we've paid for tickets'. I assume they didn't get on. People were running down the platform, banging on the windows and telling people stood to move up. Someone shouted 'sit down if there are seats'. There were none, as if people were going to stand up while seats were free.

Anyway, thankfully got back and off to the Leicester match later today. Hoping we can get three points and continue our form.

lol lol

Only up north!

Edited by MattP

Should the taxpayer prop up a radio show that gets seventy listeners?

Tough call. Personally the amusement I've got from DNO and Panj Pani radio means I'd certainly be willing to make a contribution myself.

I'd want my own slot though. "Mental Miliband" or something to bring the show to a wider audience and attract some conservative listeners.

So for the original question.

A. Yes

B. No

If the answer is yes then you have two options.

A. Give the job to a trained professional who has years of dealing with mental health issues and understands the situation.

B. Give it to a unqualified self confessed nutter.

Either way, it doesn't look good for the Motley Crew pictured.

Not sure about that hat ken.

I actually quite like hat.

Less said about the womens attire the better.

Also, which one of the crew is porking it?

Edited by MattP

Once again ken outstages everyone with his style. Quality flat cap with the beak pointing down, covering the eyes, hinting at perhaps a dark, enigmatic, mysterious persona. Then a black shirt with the top button undone and the large collar out and high like john fvcking travolta (pure self-confidence) finished up by what looks like a psychedelic wastecoat giving off hippy, acid-friendly type vibes. A brilliant outfit which puts your average reckless follower of fashion to shame. Top marks.

• Like 2

Good housewarming at mates. He has a studio flat near the Curve. it was going well until someone put on a hank Williams CD.

Luckly there were no suicides. :)

It's a good job that picture was posted on a Saturday, had it been a Monday it would have been at least one suicide.

Came back home for the weekend yesterday... First of all, got to the train station and the train was 40 minutes late. Anyway, it finally came and I've never seen anything so busy; thought the whole of Manchester wanted to get on it... Thankfully I managed to push my way in like everyone else, but I heard one woman shout 'But we've paid for tickets'. I assume they didn't get on. People were running down the platform, banging on the windows and telling people stood to move up. Someone shouted 'sit down if there are seats'. There were none, as if people were going to stand up while seats were free. 

I see that all the time, especially in London, people standing in the doorways rather than sitting next to someone, it does annoy me, just sit down and stop causing an obstruction. You even see it on the tube where people just stand in front of an empty seat. There is no greater demonstration of the collective stupidity of human beings than the London Underground. Just baffling what people think is acceptable behaviour.