Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Has anyone phoned up the HM Revenue & Customs to get their tax code changed? My tax code changed from the one on my P45 that I gave to my employer a week ago. Quite bloody annoying. At least I can get my nice lot of tax back, stands at £91.40 from 5 weeks at the moment.

Has anyone phoned up the HM Revenue & Customs to get their tax code changed? My tax code changed from the one on my P45 that I gave to my employer a week ago. Quite bloody annoying. At least I can get my nice lot of tax back, stands at £91.40 from 5 weeks at the moment.

What tax code are you on if you don't mind me asking? And has your tax code changed on your payslip, or have you got notification of a change and work haven't implement it? Because you didn't make that clear.

What tax code are you on if you don't mind me asking? And has your tax code changed on your payslip, or have you got notification of a change and work haven't implement it? Because you didn't make that clear.

I got sent my P45 on 16th September, and got sent a letter saying my tax code had changed on the 26th September. I'm on tax code 0TW1 (on my payslip) and the letter dated the 26th says I should be on 242L. I'm not sure if that will change again having gone from a high paying job to a lower paying one.

Not bad night. Went to the Yesmin pasterie on Narborough. performance night. There were some poetry, violin and small accordian playing and the propritor even did a song in kurdish. SO A DECENT VARIETY OF TALENTS.

Was it loud Ken?  You seem to have started shouting at the end there!

• Like 1

I got sent my P45 on 16th September, and got sent a letter saying my tax code had changed on the 26th September. I'm on tax code 0TW1 (on my payslip) and the letter dated the 26th says I should be on 242L. I'm not sure if that will change again having gone from a high paying job to a lower paying one.

Your work should get an emailed notification of your new tax code. If they haven't changed it, ask them if they've had it. Don't bitch and moan though, they don't always come through, this is the Revenue we're dealing with. I doubt your tax code will have changed because you've taken a drop in wage, you've weren't in a high paid job, you were in a higher paid job, you've hardly gone from banker to McDonalds worker. If you're unsure about your code, call the revenue, yes it's a pain, yes they are useless, but best to get it sorted now.