Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Found out I'm working tomorrow, decent. More money, woop!

**** you must love your job or it must be a rarity to work.

I'm working tomorrow and the day after that and so on and so on.

and I'm not excited by the thought at all. Infact roll on christmas. Time off.

**** you must love your job or it must be a rarity to work.

I'm working tomorrow and the day after that and so on and so on.

and I'm not excited by the thought at all. Infact roll on christmas. Time off.

Over Christmas I've gotta work the 20th (if I don't go out that night), 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 30th, 31st. Money money money!

They're all night shifts though! Hello ****ed up sleeping pattern for about 2 weeks after

Once you've done a few night shifts you'll soon learn to shift your body clock around pretty quickly

I've already done at least 20 events!

When I say a few I wasn't being literal. I've been doing nights for years and it took at least 3-6 months to get used to the tricks that help before and after

Nope, I swear there was a Uni thread, havent been on for a while so i could have just dreamt it up! Ah well. Thanks anyway!

My day, like the last 2 months has been pretty shit, working on a farm in the middle of nowhere in Australia isnt all its cracked up to be.

Edited by Jackirius

Once you've done a few night shifts you'll soon learn to shift your body clock around pretty quickly

Wish I could. Every string of nights I do leaves me feeling like shit, especially if switching back to day shifts within a couple days. Got ****ing 9 nights over December in 3 sets of 3, ffs.

When I say a few I wasn't being literal. I've been doing nights for years and it took at least 3-6 months to get used to the tricks that help before and after

I got offered a position doing the night shift at my current place, the shift pattern was 7 nights in a row, followed by 7 days off. Thought about it, but I just hate the idea of working nights to be honest, I used to be a proper night owl, but not any more. Plus I wouldn't see much of my Mrs or my mates during the weeks when I would have been working, then I'd spend the weeks I had off trying to sort out my sleeping pattern just in time to do it all again!

Not for me.

Just watching the autumn statement.

Looks good, I need a piss and we appear to be creating more homeless people.

Hit upon a great idea, more port-a-loos on the streets, double benefit less pissing in the street and the homeless can sleep in them at night, as long as they don't mind being pissed on by drunks.

Hit upon a great idea, more port-a-loos on the streets, double benefit less pissing in the street and the homeless can sleep in them at night, as long as they don't mind being pissed on by drunks.

Instead of port-a-loos, there should be water beds on every high street, you piss into the mattress that fills up during the day and then the homeless have warm piss filled beds to sleep on at night.

Edited by 21st Century Fox

Found a video of a DJ stamping on a homeless mans cake. Thought about posting it but I thought it was a sick thing to do and some on here would just find it funny. It was done after the bloke had offered some of the cake to the DJ.

The video which the DJ posted was not received well by other internet users.

I'm sure I've seen in some towns here but mainly in Europe those sort of multiple urinal things both in general use and for sporting events. Decent idea. But as you say there's always the homeless if all else fails :ph34r:

I had 2 rolls of wallpaper to hang this morning, when I got there Cath Kidson had sent 2 different shade numbers meaning that I couldn't hang it. A company that sells wallpaper for a living can't even get a basic thing like that right, pathetic.