Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Amusing News Stories

Phew!

I think you know how his mind was working.

Phew! I didn't read the Sun story because I'm not subscribed, so I googled it and read it in the Star and they didn't mention that.

I think I read that in the Metro this morning. Either way, it's still weird. This was the photo in the Merc yesterday. Someone should tell him he hasn't got the best hairstyle if you're suffering from a receding hairline...

5493066-large.jpg

I think I read that in the Metro this morning. Either way, it's still weird. This was the photo in the Merc yesterday. Someone should tell him he hasn't got the best hairstyle if you're suffering from a receding hairline...

5493066-large.jpg

It probably instantly fell out when she suggested going on top for a change.

5493066-large.jpg

She's suffering from "Othello syndrome" and he's wearing a shirt with "Casio" on it .

How feckin insensitive and inconsiderate is that ?

Edited by Zingari

5493066-large.jpg

Can you imagine her face at the peak of sexual ecstasy? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...