Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Amusing News Stories

An eco-friendly power station suddenly exploded this morning showering the surrounding area with hundreds of tonnes of stinking cow dung.
The blow out in a slurry processing tank happened in the early hours at the plant outside Harper Adams University near Newport in Shropshire.
Onlookers said one side of the 30ft tall corrugated metal building was completely torn off while the roof and supporting wall collapsed.

MANNING, Ore. — Police in Oregon cited a 19-year-old who apparently held his breath while driving through a tunnel, fainted and crashed, causing a three-vehicle accident that injured four people.

The crash happened in a tunnel on U.S. 26 on Sunday afternoon.

Daniel J. Calhon, 19 of Snohomish, Wash., was driving a 1990 Toyota Camry when he told police he decided to hold his breath while entering a tunnel, Oregon State Police toldOregon Live.

Calhon fainted, causing his vehicle to cross the center line and collide with a 2013 Ford Explorer. Both vehicles smashed into interior tunnel walls and struck a third vehicle.

Calhon and his passenger, Bradley Mayring, 19 of Edmonds, Wash., were taken by ambulance to a local hospital. They are expected to make a full recovery.

No other serious injuries were reported.

Calhon was cited for reckless driving, recklessly endangering three other people and assault.

How is that amusing ?!  :mellow:

How is that amusing ?! :mellow:

I almost felt the need to explain myself when writing it but felt most people would relate to the holding your breath while going through a tunnel as a kid scenario and realize THIS was the amusing part- the passing out from it.

I of course do not find it amusing that people crash their car and get hurt.

:thumbup:

Edited by MPH

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/06/amherst_woman_receives_complai.html

Later that night, police received a call from a woman who had received a call from her a neighbor scolding her for taking jobs away from Americans.

He called her a name and said he wanted to watch the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing and listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd, but her celebration for the World Cup was disturbing him, according to the police report.

they-took-our-jobs-com.gif
  • Like 1

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/have-sex-with-your-ipad-thanks-to-the-new-sex-toy-noone-asked-for-9568074.html

Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
flesh-light-launch-pad.jpg

Attachment aims to heighten 'point-of-view' experience of video chat

£20!!!!? Surely it must be made of a rubber band, a paperclip, and some MDF?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

British inventor builds fart machine, aims it at France

Colin Furze, a plumber and inventor from Stamford, Lincolnshire, has begun building the biggest fart machine ever, which he plans to place on top of the cliffs of Dover and aim across the Channel towards France. His hope is that the French, 21 miles away, will hear the blast.

The machine, which Furze will house in a pair of specially constructed buttocks, is a giant pulse valveless jet engine – as used in Nazi V-1 bombs during the Second World War – that creates a plume of fire to go along with its deafening roar. Furze hopes to mount the contraption on the cliffs of Dover on July 24, between 6 and 7pm.

Furze's previous homemade inventions include a pair of pneumatic 'Wolverine' claws, magnetic 'Magneto' shoes, hand-mounted 'Pyro' flame-throwers (all inspired by the X-Men films), a 50 mph baby pram, and a fire-spurting mobility scooter. All can be seen in action on hisYouTube channel. In his own words, Furze has been "turning the internet up to 11 since 2006".

lol  lol  lol

Edited by The Doctor

That is amazing lol

He was on the radio earlier. Apparently he wanted a 16ft pair of buttcheeks to fit it to, so went to a paint shop to find the right colour and ended up scanning his arse in their offices to get the right colour  lol  lol  lol

Edited by The Doctor

Banks, who is married and does not work due to a disability, did not recall the precise date of the incident but believed it occurred in June, his attorney said.

I think I would remember the date that someone chopped my cock off, and I'm shit with dates, I'd at least be certain about the month.

• Like 1