Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Amusing News Stories

Woman rings police to complain about quality of crystal meth

Oklahoma police arrest 54-year-old following call from irate drug user whose methamphetamine failed to pass the Breaking Bad test

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11004303/Woman-rings-police-to-complain-about-quality-of-crystal-meth.html

Lad goes rides his bike into the canal.

Lad: Mum, I've lost my bike. sob sob
Mum: What do you mean? That bike cost a fortune. I am going to smack you so hard.
Lad: Erm... it was stolen.
Mum: Stolen? Who stole it?
Lad: A woman.
Mum: A woman? Stand up for yourself son.
Lad: There were three of them.
Mum: So?
Lad: Erm... one was 6ft 5 tall.
Mum: 6ft 5?
Lad: Yeah, and she had a mohican.
Mum: Right, I am calling the police...
Lad: Mum, no don't it's ok.... erm... Mum... 
Edited by BaltimoreBlue

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly amuisng

Winchester woman finds 3ft wasp nest on bed
_77193328_waspbed-copy.jpgThe wasps had chewed through the pillows and the mattress of the bed in order to make their nest larger

A Hampshire pest controller said he took on "the biggest job of his career", after being called to deal with a nest of more than 5,000 wasps.

John Birkett, of Longwood Services Pest Control, said removing the 3ft (91cm) nest from a bed in Winchester was his most unusual job in 45 years.

He said it would have been "extremely dangerous" if the homeowner had tried to remove it herself.

He added: "I just stood back in amazement."

The nest was discovered by a woman at her house in St Cross, in an unused spare room, where a small window had been left open.

'Wonderful job'

Mr Birkett believes it may have taken about three months to build.

He said: "I did think what a wonderful job they had done."

The wasps had chewed through the pillows and the mattress of the bed in order to make their nest larger.

However Mr Birkett did manage to save the owner's crocheted blanket.

He said: "The nest split in two and I have never seen so many wasps and I have been doing this for 45 years.

"I had to go in to the room and close the door, otherwise the house would have been filled."

It took him about two hours to spray the insects and dismantle the nest.

Someone is trying to ban peppa pig

The ban Peppa Pig campaign appears to have been started by Zayn Sheikh, from Bradford, after he found his youngest child Abdullah watching the ‘abominable creature’

He was even more disgusted when the child informed him he no longer wanted to be a doctor, but instead wanted to be a pig.

lol  lol  lol  lol 

Her ex (Hugh Grant) paid a good less for his oral pleasure a few years back...

Two years old but after seeing about Robin Hood in the Richard III thread I Googled for more info and found this. It is amusingly interesting

Spanish Robin Hood

Not amusing but related to the above Move if wrong place. This is from a BBC history page about Robin Hood it appears there were more than one at different times

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/middle_ages/robin_01.shtml

Edited by Rincewind

Found a link to this on an old blog of mine. Not really funny but it may amuse and one or two will be shaking their heads thinking what else can you expect from THEM.The nmre mature amongst you will shrug it off as BS and not find it funny.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2480/spain-dog-poisoning

Edited by Rincewind

Found a link to this on an old blog of mine. It may amuse and one or two will be shaking their heads thinking what else can you expect from THEM.The nore mature amongst you will shrug it off as BS.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2480/spain-dog-poisoning

I can't imagine anyone will find that amusing and I really don't know what your point is. Are you hoping someone will go off on one so you can lecture us on how liberal you are?

If this wasnt real... it would be the funniest story ever.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/passenger-ejected-from-flight-over-notebook-doodles-20140920-10jrhs.html#ixzz3DqFQgVY4

"In a land of melting ice-creams, sandy feet and fluffy bears, how could anyone be fearful of terrorism."

Just shows how easily society is fooled by government fear campaigns, i can only laugh :(

• 3 weeks later...