Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

New MM Interview

I doubt there will be much interviewing going on, it will be RL giving MM an opportunity to try to get disatisfied fans back on his side.

Are we really going to hear Barber ask,

" Why did you get rid of MA, what was this heinous thing that he did that was so unforgivable of resolvable"

Barber, "I hear you've had to cut shot your family holiday, are we supposed to feel sorry for you after all you messed up the managerial appointment not us"

I'd prefer it if he just got on with finding a replacement thank you very much, I don't want to hear Barber's sycophancy and MM's sob stories and asking us to trust him - I trust no one in football.

Needless to say I wont be listening.

I doubt there will be much interviewing going on, it will be RL giving MM an opportunity to try to get disatisfied fans back on his side.

Are we really going to hear Barber ask,

" Why did you get rid of MA, what was this heinous thing that he did that was so unforgivable of resolvable"

Barber, "I hear you've had to cut shot your family holiday, are we supposed to feel sorry for you after all you messed up the managerial appointment not us"

I'd prefer it if he just got on with finding a replacement thank you very much, I don't want to hear Barber's sycophancy and MM's sob stories and asking us to trust him - I trust no one in football.

I may, just for the entertainment value ;)

MM get on with it and try not to pick the most obviously worst contender! :@

Sill listening to it but so far...

4 managers on the list, will interview them this week.

One or two managers on the list will need us to negotiate with clubs for them.

Is willing to pay compo for the right man, If you are prepared to pay for a player you should be willing to pay for a manager.

Four in frame for Leicester job Leicester City owner Milan Mandaric revealed he will this week speak to four candidates for the vacant manager's job at the Walkers Stadium. City have been without a manager since Martin Allen left 12 days ago, but Mandaric is hopeful he can make an appointment by the end of the week.

He told BBC Radio Leicester: "We are working hard to bring in a manager.

"There is a shortlist of four people, who we will interview this week and decide at the end of the week."

He added: "But I hope the fans understand that our priority must be to make sure we employ the right man, with the right qualifications who will take the club where we want to go.

"So, it may take a little bit longer."

The question is will it take longer to recruit than it takes to get rid?

The fans understand how important it is to get the right man afterall we've just endured years of the wrong men, can we be sure MM can manage it? Absolutely not!

Sill listening to it but so far...

4 managers on the list, will interview them this week.

One or two managers on the list will need us to negotiate with clubs for them.

Milan saying 1 or 2 will need contact with there clubs is quite revealing, he doesn't know if it'll be 1 or 2. Therefore you can say 1 of them might be out of a job anyway during the next few days. Billy Davis?

Milan saying 1 or 2 will need contact with there clubs is quite revealing, he doesn't know if it'll be 1 or 2. Therefore you can say 1 of them might be out of a job anyway during the next few days. Billy Davis?

Or maybe their clubs aren't interested in negotiating!

The thing that disturbs me the most is the Peter Reid quote in the BBC article- "Peter Reid has been put forward a little more heavily, but when approached he wouldn't reveal any information and answered, "No comment!". That mean he's likely a candidate, doesn't it? Maybe Milan sees something in him, but his management career to date speaks for itself really.

So we think its dowie and davies in job, although it could be burley.

And the 2 out of work managers reid and warnock? Maybe Megson?

Jean Tigana would fit the "got teams out of this division" tag too.

Just think there is a suprise name in there.

Archived