Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deathside

Deathside coaxed out of retirement

Yup it's true

After 13 odd years of not being in a band I've been persuaded to dust off the old Marshall and get strumming again (Actually I only bought the Marshall about 3 months ago)

Right now the band is not very good so I've kept it pretty quiet

In all my previous years of playing I've never once played in Leicester - That's all changed now, my first gig was a couple of weeks ago at The Shed

If you really do wanna hear the band there are 2 tracks which we recorded a few weeks ago (at Studio 1in12 in Bradford) on the myspace page

Wave Of Fear - myspace

Yup it's true

After 13 odd years of not being in a band I've been persuaded to dust off the old Marshall and get strumming again (Actually I only bought the Marshall about 3 months ago)

Right now the band is not very good so I've kept it pretty quiet

In all my previous years of playing I've never once played in Leicester - That's all changed now, my first gig was a couple of weeks ago at The Shed

If you really do wanna hear the band there are 2 tracks which we recorded a few weeks ago (at Studio 1in12 in Bradford) on the myspace page

Wave Of Fear - myspace

well you took your bloody time over it! you told me at scowys birthday years ago you were thinking of strapping the bass back on!

i'll have a listen, i'm presuming it's not new wave electronica?

edit: it's not electronica and you're not even on bass!! ffs!

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice to see you about Deathside have you seen this before?

Sir Ben Kingsley in Minor Threat tribute what the hell is that all about!!!

Er... No I hadn't seen that before - And now my brain feels even more befuddled than it did 10 minutes ago :S

• 2 weeks later...
I've been waiting to hear you guys for a little while now, any plans to record some material?? I also hear Sam's been doing some vocals? Can't wait to hear that!

We'll do some recording early next year I think and yeah Sam is doing the backing vocals now - Some pics from the English Dogs gig at The Shed (© Nancy Bailey - PowerChordz.com)

l_d28c9ec7952145be9edc9d556fdcbe18.jpgl_cb6101e554af46b1a92df08f8e478ac5.jpg

l_b7e277e00f2d4163a5e5a10b6bec6f33.jpg

And our next show... (In Coventry this saturday)

l_fec2c21a39ab4e5188e9d55c27c4b1d2.jpg

More pictures and gig info at DISTÄTE myspace page

Archived