Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
who-izzet

SING FOR JEWELL, GRAYSON AND WALSH

All you guys who get to go to the next games really need to sing these names and these names only, otherwise we will probably have someone like Peter Reid, Iain Dowie or John Gregory. You know it's gonna happen! Mandaric has been kind enough to support us financially but wtf is he doing? help him out, give him no choice but to appoint one of these. Sing it all game if you have to and get all the other fans singing along with you. I wish I could be there but unfortunately I won't be getting to a game for a few months yet living so far away.

Really though, it's upto you guys to do something about it. Get a huge following and sing your guts out for who you want!

All you guys who get to go to the next games really need to sing these names and these names only, otherwise we will probably have someone like Peter Reid, Iain Dowie or John Gregory. You know it's gonna happen! Mandaric has been kind enough to support us financially but wtf is he doing? help him out, give him no choice but to appoint one of these. Sing it all game if you have to and get all the other fans singing along with you. I wish I could be there but unfortunately I won't be getting to a game for a few months yet living so far away.

Really though, it's upto you guys to do something about it. Get a huge following and sing your guts out for who you want!

I don't remember many anyone singing for Megson before he was appointed.

Sorry but I've been to the pub.

All you guys who get to go to the next games really need to sing these names and these names only, otherwise we will probably have someone like Peter Reid, Iain Dowie or John Gregory. You know it's gonna happen!

If singing nothing but those three names will guarantee Reid or Gregory won't join us I'm all for it. What worries me though is how you know that this will be the case.

Mandaric has been kind enough to support us financially but wtf is he doing? help him out, give him no choice but to appoint one of these.

Wow! If I knew Mandaric would behave according to my singing, I'd have written a song called "bequeath me your money in a tax free trust fund" and sang it repeatedly into his ears from a distance of 4ft 6".

I wish I could be there but unfortunately I won't be getting to a game for a few months yet living so far away.

What the fook you doing. Walking there?

All together now........."We love you Thracian, we do........"

whats to think about, when it comes to our next manager. Paul jewell is the only one who got promoted 2 times and kept both sides up. Plus there's no need for compensation so lets chant paul jewell tomoz. Best candidate and also wigan played some quality football and put a quality side together. no brainer for me.

whats to think about, when it comes to our next manager. Paul jewell is the only one who got promoted 2 times and kept both sides up. Plus there's no need for compensation so lets chant paul jewell tomoz. Best candidate and also wigan played some quality football and put a quality side together. no brainer for me.

Why would Jewell want to come to us though. He's done all this transforming a shitty championship club before. He's waiting for a job in the prem.

He'll never come here. What about the Chelsea geezer? Could be more likley give there situation?

Oh Okay pal! :thumbup:

Would you like us to do anything else whilst we are there??? :D

I will be there and will be making loads of noise!

By the way, where is best for parking? Been a while, and I hear Morrisons can be a tad clamp happy...

Word of warning Suffolk...if your coming in via the Narborough Road get in early because Upperton Road is closed and traffic is chaos!

Archived