Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

The Holloways

(8) You can rule brittania the media will marry ya' they'll build you up and knock you down just like the berlinn wallll (8)

Yessssssss.

Quality gig even though I knew hardly any songs. Still, got a good mosh to Generator and STIGB.

Just a little update on the Holloways for those who are interested. I went out for lunch yesterday with Rob's (from the band) mum and she says that they are waiting to bring out a new album but have been having a few problems. They signed up for 5 albums (I think?) with a record company for the first album, which has subsequently gone bust. Therefore they have all the material ready for a new album but cannot do anything with it at the moment. Hopefully they will be able to bring it out soon though, cos Rob used to be a good friend of mine when I was younger!

Just a little update on the Holloways for those who are interested. I went out for lunch yesterday with Rob's (from the band) mum and she says that they are waiting to bring out a new album but have been having a few problems. They signed up for 5 albums (I think?) with a record company for the first album, which has subsequently gone bust. Therefore they have all the material ready for a new album but cannot do anything with it at the moment. Hopefully they will be able to bring it out soon though, cos Rob used to be a good friend of mine when I was younger!

You used to be good mates with him and now your having dinner with his mum?

HELLO.

Archived