Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

I have you game after next. :thumbup:

Easy win predicted.

Hull run tings:

Average Rating - 87

Average Age - 27

Average SM Value - £4.7M

My side:

Myhill

Mendy

Metzelder

Mensah

Grimi

Bullard

D. Boateng

Geovanni

Buonnanette

Gudjohnson

Manucho

Subs:

Zayatte

Turner

K. Boateng

G Boateng

Keseru

In my LCFC game, come back from 1-0 down to beat West Brom 2-1 :). Guarin scored a last minute goal :D.

And NSLL, how do you cancel friendlies?? I've got a match the day after my friendly with you, so need to cancel :)

After destroying strong championship opposition, the GILLS are looking to test themselves against a premier league side.

After destroying strong championship opposition, the GILLS are looking to test themselves against a premier league side.

Who did you destroy?

And good luck facing up to Rodrigo Taddei, Clemens Fritz and Maynor Figueroa. They're my best players lol.

:thumbup:

Needed to offload a cm and could do with a decent winger as back up to Welsh and N'Guessan so hope he delivers.

He will mate, he will.

FoxForever, about to submit my team for tonight....are Teixeira and Clement eligible against their parent club?

He will mate, he will.

FoxForever, about to submit my team for tonight....are Teixeira and Clement eligible against their parent club?

Hopefully it wont be long before I take 3rd place off you and start pushing for the top spot where the mighty Yeovil belong. :D

Hopefully it wont be long before I take 3rd place off you and start pushing for the top spot where the mighty Yeovil belong. :D

We'll see eh :P, 1st July you come to the Priestfield, will be interesting to see where we both are by then.

3 games in 3 days for me now though :o...FoxForever in a friendly, then Bakey in the league, followed by LD's Cheltenham in a friendly.

Won't be good for the players' condition.

We'll see eh :P, 1st July you come to the Priestfield, will be interesting to see where we both are by then.

3 games in 3 days for me now though :o...FoxForever in a friendly, then Bakey in the league, followed by LD's Cheltenham in a friendly.

Won't be good for the players' condition.

I don't think players condition goes down in friendlies?

Ah yes. :frusty: Forgot about that lol

I notice you've shortlisted Jackson, feel free to make a bid...he's not part of my plans.

Not got much of a budget left now, what about part exchange with one of Downes, Obika or Tomlin?

Or you could just give him to me for reminding you of players condition not being harmed in friendlies. :whistle:

Not got much of a budget left now, what about part exchange with one of Downes, Obika or Tomlin?

Or you could just give him to me for reminding you of players condition not being harmed in friendlies. :whistle:

Haha, I'd love to, but need the money myself.

Will think about a part exchange. Neither of those 3 interest me but Peltier or Schofield might be interesting.

Was verbally offered a million by the QPR boss, but he hasn't made an approach since.

Haha, I'd love to, but need the money myself.

Will think about a part exchange. Neither of those 3 interest me but Peltier or Schofield might be interesting.

Was verbally offered a million by the QPR boss, but he hasn't made an approach since.

100k and Jackson for Schofield?

Archived